The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love it. Look at the field.

Auburn jumping OSU would be an atrocity.

Won't dude we are ok...unless they decide to make now a first time ever

A Roll Tears Roll sign. Hahahahahahahaha

How about that 1 second you wanted Saban?!!??!?!

That was the ultimate awesome F.U. to Satan! I loved it! Thank your team SOOOOO much Beags!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Anyone think Auburn passes tOSU? I don't think tOSU is a lock at #2, especially if Auburn wins again next week.

They should. Either Ala. or Auburn should beat Overrated State by a couple of touchdowns.

AU/FSU for the BCS, wow.
stirthepot.gif

Auburn jumping OSU would be an atrocity.
If Mizzou wins tonight, Auburn will play a #4 team in them in the SEC Champ. With a win in the SEC Champ, Auburn will be over OSU.

Look at that field...

No 1 loss team has ever leapfrogged a undefeated team in a bcs conference....just sayin

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

If Mizzou wins tonight, Auburn will play a #4 team in them in the SEC Champ. With a win in the SEC Champ, Auburn will be over OSU.

I say no to that if OSU beats Michigan ST

This. Mizzou wins tonight y'all are in. Auburn lost early enough on that it shouldn't matter.

No team that beats Michigan by 1 point this year should be playing for a NC.

BCS would not be BCS without a SEC team. Of course Auburn will jump OSU....

What an ending to the Auburn - Alabama game

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Truth, congrats on the win Mr. Eagle. Auburn likes to win in dramatic ways this year.

BCS would not be BCS without a SEC team. Of course Auburn will jump OSU....

My thoughts exactly. OSU is not guaranteed anything yet.

Love it.

This. Mizzou wins tonight y'all are in. Auburn lost early enough on that it shouldn't matter.

No team that beats Michigan by 1 point this year should be playing for a NC.

Solid logic haha.

"You lost to a pretty bad LSU team but it was early enough so we can pretend it didnt happen."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back