Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Nexus 5 and getting music from computer to device is super easy. After setting it up, which took maybe 2-3min, it's as easy as just plugging it in, no different than Ipod or Iphone.

It's all usage dependent, in my opinion. Also, depends on how much you want to spend. Some of the Android tablets that are rolling out are right on par with the iPads, and a fraction of the cost.

Thanks guys!!! I would love to be Apple free and if I can get something that is comparable to the iPad and for a fraction of the cost - I am interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, I just got mine on Wednesday and with my trade in it was $7.59 @ Radio Shack... love it so far, just need go order a zero lemon battery and a memory chip

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Just checking out the ZeroLemon, do you purchase the 3000mAh or the 7500? Not too sure I would like the added bulk of the 7500.

Just checking out the ZeroLemon, do you purchase the 3000mAh or the 7500? Not too sure I would like the added bulk of the 7500.

I'm going with the 7500, the stock battery has/is lasting just about the whole day but is at 10% by 8:30PM ( prime THE time). This is the thinnest phone I've ever owned, seems to be about 1/2 as thick as my iPhone which had an Otterbox commuter case on it. My thought is that the extended battery and tpu case will be the same bulk as my previous phone, only with a much larger screen and phenomenal battery life

I'm going with the 7500, the stock battery has/is lasting just about the whole day but is at 10% by 8:30PM ( prime THE time). This is the thinnest phone I've ever owned, seems to be about 1/2 as thick as my iPhone which had an Otterbox commuter case on it. My thought is that the extended battery and tpu case will be the same bulk as my previous phone, only with a much larger screen and phenomenal battery life

Let me know how you like it, I am still hesitant from a bulk standpoint. The Infuse is roughly the same size as the S4 and I really liked the size of the Infuse.

I have the 7500. Total weight of the phone is about 8 ounces, which is a lot more than a regular S4. But since I had a myTouch Q before this (which weighed 6 ounces) it wasn't a big deal. Plus a battery that lasts 3 to 4 days is awesome.

Thats funny. It must have known you were gonna dump it.

I had tech support on the phone and it magically started up and I just laughed

Thanks guys!!! I would love to be Apple free and if I can get something that is comparable to the iPad and for a fraction of the cost - I am interested.

My wife and I have had our Nexus 10s for a year now and they are incredible. Best electronic purchases we've made

Let me know how you like it, I am still hesitant from a bulk standpoint. The Infuse is roughly the same size as the S4 and I really liked the size of the Infuse.

I'll be sure to update the thread once it arrives

Hi does anyone have a new Samsung Tab 3 7inch? My wife is looking at one for an e-reader and general web browser and candy crush player lol.

Hi does anyone have a new Samsung Tab 3 7inch? My wife is looking at one for an e-reader and general web browser and candy crush player lol.

I think we may be getting one of these for ordering a bundle package from time Warner so I'll be interested on feedback too

:act-up: Hey guys..can I do gifs on an ipad and put on here? If yes..how and what app? I don't think ipad will allow it..IMOIMO

Saw that Motorola will have the Moto X available off-contract for $349 on Cyber Monday. Thinking hard about doing that, I'm not up for an upgrade until next fall but my current phone (Droid Razr M) is just too laggy for my liking.

My wife and I have had our Nexus 10s for a year now and they are incredible. Best electronic purchases we've made

Nice!! Just a had dinner with a good friend of mine here in Boston and he was raving about the Nexus 10. Will look into them more when I get home.

What type of desk and/or office setup is everyone using at home to manage their PC, and peripherals?

We have an antique bankers desk. But, there isn't room for the printer, CPU, subwoofer, Uverse, etc. Got stuff just sitting on the floor, right now with cables everywhere.

Feel free to post pics of your Home Office Peripheral and Secure Cables Operation unTangle Computer System (HOPSCOTCH). Yes. I just made that up. HA!

Well after much deliberation and frustration with Canadian carriers I got a Nexus 5 last night. So far It's mind blowingly superior to that brick I've been using for so long.

Pondering all the usuals now; case/screen protector, some sort of dock, external battery source etc.

Well after much deliberation and frustration with Canadian carriers I got a Nexus 5 last night. So far It's mind blowingly superior to that brick I've been using for so long.

Pondering all the usuals now; case/screen protector, some sort of dock, external battery source etc.

Spigen has some great cases for the Nexus 5. Amazon has most of their styles for decent prices.

Golf Ghost is right. Spigen cases are incredible so far in our use and look better than just about anything out there.
Love the Neo Hybrid and the Slim Armor. And amazon does have them for less than their website.

http://www.spigen.com/brands/google/nexus-5.html

Another vote for Spigen. They can be found for cheap, and are some of the best around.

Golf Ghost is right. Spigen cases are incredible so far in our use and look better than just about anything out there.
Love the Neo Hybrid and the Slim Armor. And amazon does have them for less than their website.

http://www.spigen.com/brands/google/nexus-5.html

Do you guys use the screen protectors from them as well?

I've never used one before, but have heard good things.

I do. Im not normally a screen protector guy, but with the Note 3 and using the S Pen, I wanted to get one. Its the best I have used so far, but still a screen protector.

I have screen protectors on both S4's and the Nexus 7. Matte finish.

Guy at best buy demonstrated how tough these screens are on ipad and tablets. Screen protectors are useless..IMO.. He too his key and tried to scratch the screen,,,nothing. Pretty brave feat mind you

mm

Guy at best buy demonstrated how tough these screens are on ipad and tablets. Screen protectors are useless..IMO.. He too his key and tried to scratch the screen,,,nothing. Pretty brave feat mind you

mm

Interesting. I have a feeling that he was showing a screen protector, because Tablet screens certainly can scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back