#THPMC Book - Thank You

Atta boy Freddie!

That is GORGEOUS!!! Well Done.

Not surprising at all. Well done, FK.

SOrry I missed the post about it being Freddie....no surprise here, due is class personified....well done Freddie

Well done Mr. Kong. Great idea and really well executed. Unbelievable work!

Now that is really cool!!!

Very cool Freddie. Would love to see the contents of that book.

Awesome gift Freddie. Even having not gone through the event, I'd give just about anything to flip through the pictures.

What an awesome gesture Tadashi. Good on you man. Not surprised to hear it was you that did it. You're a class act all the way. Very cool, and the book is gorgeous.

That is truly awesome JB, what a great event it was. I definitely want to see that at some point. Very cool thing for Freddie to do, but not at all surprising.

Bravo! Beautiful book!

Well cool stuff Freddie! We do one of those for our girls each year and give them away as X-mas gifts to the family. Great way to keep those memories alive.

Freddie is the freakin man. Glad to call him a friend.

I think that was one of the best weekends of my life. And I know how much it meant to you.

It all happens because of you two. Enjoy it my friend.

What an awesome guy, things like this makes me love thp more every day

That's awesome. Great job mystery man.

That is just freaking awesome. Very cool of Secret Santa.

That is very much like Freddie. He is one awesome dude and classy guy!

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

That book is awesome!

Wow somebody went above and beyond.

That is an awesome book!!! it looks amazing!!

No surprise that it was put together by Freddie....dude is just a class act all the way around and I am very proud to call him a friend.

Good on you Freddie. The selflessness is always amazing and you are one heck of a guy! Can't wait until the next time we can share a round together.

Well done Freddie, classy move.

Nicely done Sir! Everyone that has made contact with FK knows he's pure class! This is just another awesome example.

Great job Freddie! What a great gesture.

Back