Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang buddy that is some awful stuff to deal with! Stay safe and warm. I imagine when you are on the road, you have to keep plenty of extra coats and a blanket in the car just for safety.

You'd think. But I don't do it! We would if we were traveling, most likely.

Dang buddy that is some awful stuff to deal with! Stay safe and warm. I imagine when you are on the road, you have to keep plenty of extra coats and a blanket in the car just for safety.

I do. This time of year I stick a care package with insulated coveralls, gloves blanket, flares, all kinds of stuff. Some of my travel is county roads, pretty deserted.

I do. This time of year I stick a care package with insulated coveralls, gloves blanket, flares, all kinds of stuff. Some of my travel is county roads, pretty deserted.

You know, I should probably do that too. Granted I don't get off of 281 Hwy at all, but still, you never know.

Tomorrow there is a 60% chance of rain and I'm supposed to play at a course that is 85 miles away. I sure hope I don't get there and find out it's cancelled. I'll probably have to leave at 5:30 am, so there is no way of knowing until I get there. This could have gone into the Rant thread.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

You know, I should probably do that too. Granted I don't get off of 281 Hwy at all, but still, you never know.

It would only take one break down Jay and you would be up the drift without a shovel so to speak :beat-up:! You guys up North be careful in that stuff :thumb:

It's a good idea. I've never had to use any of it, but I see people off the road all the time in bad weather and know they have to wait a long time for the wrecker to come get them out. We'll start seeing ice and heavy snow soon and temps way below zero, so planning ahead, lol.

Winter isn't coming...it just showed up unannounced. Highs went from the 70's to the 50's in less than four days. High of 46* Sunday...and I'm still pondering a round. It's not supposed to get cold in Arizona!

Looks like we're going to get above freezing again. In a week.

1456100_10151884521888645_1607218866_n.jpg

73 today, 80 tomorrow. Tee time already made.

77 today gonna be a nice day for golf!

29 here and dropping. Sleet, freezing rain and snow predicted for the next couple of days. I'm not tough enough to golf in this....

60 now but the nasty 40* drop is coming

High of 73 today and 79 tomorrow. I can't keep up with these crazy changes in the weather. Hopefully this bug I have goes away so I can enjoy the warmth.

5* right now, -12* with the winds. Could be worst.

Drizzle and 75 expected here in the ATL. Might try to hit some range balls later

Might hit 50° here today! Yet...it's raining. Switching to snow tomorrow and then a high of 35° all weekend. Boo.

Played today and it was awesome. 78* on the first tee and 80* when I finished! Perfect north Florida golf weather. :clapp:

Well, next Thursday looks like a possible golf day. It's not as bad as say, Texas, and luckily not as bad as Minnesota!

1012790_10151886654358645_285813195_n.jpg

Lol, Smally. A dusting of snow would close LA.

Today was amazing. About 20* above avg for this one of year. Took the day off from work to play. High hit around 82-84 with a nice breeze and zero clouds in the sky. Like a December dream.

27* and snow on the ground. I froze my ass off at the range yesterday. I have a mat and net set up in the garage and a buddy has a 4 x 24 putting mat so we are trying to keep the muscle memory going as much as possible!

Snow on the ground here, and highs in the low single digits. No golf for me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back