The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say the first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem. I have an ellipses problem.

I am so freaking stressed about flying out to cleveland tomorrow. I am a nervous flyer as is, and hate flying southwest. I am physically sick to my stomach right now. so freaking frustrated.

I am so freaking stressed about flying out to cleveland tomorrow. I am a nervous flyer as is, and hate flying southwest. I am physically sick to my stomach right now. so freaking frustrated.

Weather isn't bad here which is good I guess
How long u gonna be there

Weather isn't bad here which is good I guess
How long u gonna be there

just till Weds. i'm not worried about the weather too much. Hope it snows while I'm there actually hehe. I usually fly Delta, but my boss was going to be going so I booked to match his flight only to have him back out of the trip. :/

just till Weds. i'm not worried about the weather too much. Hope it snows while I'm there actually hehe. I usually fly Delta, but my boss was going to be going so I booked to match his flight only to have him back out of the trip. :/

Hmm if u wanna grab dinner some night let me know

Im so glad I dont watch college football anymore.
Im also very glad that the thread for this year will be gone very very soon.
Im also very glad that with that some people might even get their logic back.
THP - The Happy Pedestal

It's fun to watch (on forum and TV) without a dog in the fight so to speak.

People get panties in way too much of a wad with this crap.

THP - The Happy Pedestal

I just make my weekly posts about my D2 school that most don't even care about, and then get out quickly!

Sure do Pound Cookie. Its hysterical to watch some of these people from the outside looking in.

THP - The Happy Pedestal

Abandoning FSU?

Abandoning FSU?

I wont abandon the school I went to, I just dont care about college football anymore.
Watched probably 3 total games in the last 2 years.
I view it like MLB. Until they want to fix a broken system, they wont get my cable box tuned in.
And FWIW, unlike most, the BCS is not the biggest problem anymore.

I wont abandon the school I went to, I just dont care about college football anymore.
Watched probably 3 total games in the last 2 years.
I view it like MLB. Until they want to fix a broken system, they wont get my cable box tuned in.
And FWIW, unlike most, the BCS is not the biggest problem anymore.

Finally have a good team with a title shot and you won't watch? That makes me sad but I understand.

I am passionate about many things in life, and one of them is the football played by my Auburn Tigers.

I apologize if I have ruffled feathers, got my panties in a bunch, pissed someone off, or said something others dont agree with. It's a passion of mine, and while some may not understand, for me, it's something that I can not put in to words.

I am sorry if I have offended people of this Community by posts that I have made in the College Football Thread.

Finally have a good team with a title shot and you won't watch? That makes me sad but I understand.

Nope dude. Probably wont watch a single snap of the championship game.

And War, you shouldnt apologize for something you love.
I dont get it, but that does not mean you shouldnt.
Just remind me not to play golf with you during an Auburn game...That wasnt fun. :D

I am passionate about many things in life, and one of them is the football played by my Auburn Tigers.

I apologize if I have ruffled feathers, got my panties in a bunch, pissed someone off, or said something others dont agree with. It's a passion of mine, and while some may not understand, for me, it's something that I can not put in to words.

I am sorry if I have offended people of this Community by posts that I have made in the College Football Thread.
If I offended I'm not sorry.

That thread is comic relief.

Nope dude. Probably wont watch a single snap of the championship game.

And War, you shouldnt apologize for something you love.
I dont get it, but that does not mean you shouldnt.
Just remind me not to play golf with you during an Auburn game...That wasnt fun. :D
Sorry bro.

If I offended I'm not sorry.

That thread is comic relief.

It did get funny.
Then again, watching some people lose all logic and reality or even the ability to understand anything that does not say "You are the best" reminds me a bit of an elderly person losing bladder control.

It did get funny.
Then again, watching some people lose all logic and reality or even the ability to understand anything that does not say "You are the best" reminds me a bit of an elderly person losing bladder control.
Well, it depends...

(Hehe, see what i did there?)

It did get funny.

Funny thing some have noticed, the thread has become much more civil since you left.

Disney World crowd levels were so much easier to deal with during the recession. I'm not advocating a global financial meltdown per se, just stating it had its perks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't even looked in the College Football thread because I frankly don't care about College Football, but now I wonder how much craziness I've been missing.

Sorry to get off the college football topic but this had me pretty fired up yesterday. We have lived in our current house for 3 years. During that time our neighbor across the street has done everything possible not to be neighborly and has never even acknowledged our presence. Doesn't even make eye contact to avoid having to say hello. I'm a pretty friendly person and I don't expect everyone to reciprocate but this guy is just a piece of work. Anyways, the other day Fedex drops a package off for us to sign for this guy. He wrote a note to leave it with us. The note was actually condescending. So the package is sitting in my garage. I don't plan on taking it across the street. He can come get it if he wants it. I also feel like telling him he's got a lot of nerve expecting us to sign for it. What would you do?
I'm not understanding the situation...

also, the college football deal, I only watch, whine if my team loses, then repeat next weekend. and with the Duck's being done, I have no whining left to do this year.

Sorry to get off the college football topic but this had me pretty fired up yesterday. We have lived in our current house for 3 years. During that time our neighbor across the street has done everything possible not to be neighborly and has never even acknowledged our presence. Doesn't even make eye contact to avoid having to say hello. I'm a pretty friendly person and I don't expect everyone to reciprocate but this guy is just a piece of work. Anyways, the other day Fedex drops a package off for us to sign for this guy. He wrote a note to leave it with us. The note was actually condescending. So the package is sitting in my garage. I don't plan on taking it across the street. He can come get it if he wants it. I also feel like telling him he's got a lot of nerve expecting us to sign for it. What would you do?

More flies with honey. Be an adult and walk over his package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back