The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Marshall to have his best game passing of the year in the NC game, I think that will be a big focus over the next month. Don't get me wrong, they will still run it 50 times. I don't see FSU shutting down the offense.

I think the key to the game will be the Auburn Defense. If they can once again look absolutely hapless for big parts of the game, but manage to get HUGE stops when it matters most, they will win yet again. Bama, Missouri, A&M and Georgia were able to make the defense look silly, but we made all of them settle for field goals in big spots, and when we needed to in the 4th quarter we came up with big stops.

I expect Marshall to have his best game passing of the year in the NC game, I think that will be a big focus over the next month. Don't get me wrong, they will still run it 50 times. I don't see FSU shutting down the offense.

I think the key to the game will be the Auburn Defense. If they can once again look absolutely hapless for big parts of the game, but manage to get HUGE stops when it matters most, they will win yet again. Bama, Missouri, A&M and Georgia were able to make the defense look silly, but we made all of them settle for field goals in big spots, and when we needed to in the 4th quarter we came up with big stops.

Florida State has the best corp of D backs in the country. Not sure throwing the ball is what you want to do.

I think the key to any team winning is their defense playing better then the opposing defense. We know they both have offense that will put up points.

Discussion over, hit me up with any P's and Q's you might have.

Florida State has the best corp of D backs in the country. Not sure throwing the ball is what you want to do.

It's not. It's not what we do. We will run the ball just fine.

I'll hope for a miracle, or just hope OSU just keeps firing right back if/when Clemson scores.

We can and will win the game I think its just gonna be high scoring affair.

It's not. It's not what we do. We will run the ball just fine.

Was just commenting on Wake saying that Marshall would have his best passing day of the season.

Oh yeah big time. Whatever the O/U is, take the over

Was just commenting on Wake saying that Marshall would have his best passing day of the season.

I still think so, I'm thinking 10/15 for 190 yards and 2 TDs, won't be his biggest numbers day, but I bet he looks pretty good doing it.

I'm not saying he will be a drop back passer, but I bet we will get our shots through the air.

I still think so, I'm thinking 10/15 for 190 yards and 2 TDs, won't be his biggest numbers day, but I bet he looks pretty good doing it.

I'm not saying he will be a drop back passer, but I bet we will get our shots through the air.

We can agree to disagree. If Auburn is going to win, it will be on the ground.

Hyde better have more carries and Miller can't go 38% completion again

We can agree to disagree. If Auburn is going to win, it will be on the ground.

Ahhhhhhh, civility. Disagreement without "you don't get it" or "I'm out". Nicely done boys.

Ahhhhhhh, civility. Disagreement without "you don't get it" or "I'm out". Nicely done boys.

Participate in the thread or choose not to, but this has no place here.
It will be the last time it is brought up.
And it goes for everybody in here.
Talk college football all you want, when it turns into something else, it will be removed and the people doing it will be removed.

But yet out transgressions are brought up in other threads?

I guess I will move on from this thread as well.

I said enough!
Either use the thread to discuss the topic at hand, or dont, I dont care, but its going to stay on topic.

And I will say this is the last time it will be addressed.

I really wish that Baylor vs Oregon would be a game. I think it's just be fun. But after the comments about the rise bowl not mattering and only the NC champ game I can see that hurting their chances. If the players feel like the fans may, and someone already mentioned, the OU fans will travel more. Gotta get those $

I really wish that Baylor vs Oregon would be a game. I think it's just be fun. But after the comments about the rise bowl not mattering and only the NC champ game I can see that hurting their chances. If the players feel like the fans may, and someone already mentioned, the OU fans will travel more. Gotta get those $
That would be a fun matchup, for sure.

Somebody would hang 100 on the board. I think that would a game I could really enjoy watching, since I'm not really invested in either team.

Defense wins championships. FSU Defense > Auburn Defense. If Winston plays like he has 90% of the year I don't think AU can keep up even if they do rush for 300+ yards.

42-27 FSU

Defense wins championships. FSU Defense > Auburn Defense. If Winston plays like he has 90% of the year I don't think AU can keep up even if they do rush for 300+ yards.

42-27 FSU
I think they can keep up, without a doubt.

It's going to be high scoring game.

I think Auburn will give them all they can handle.
It's going to
Have some offense but after the scores they put up the last 3 weeks I think they have a really good shot to win.

Has FSU faced anything close to this offense this year?

Has FSU faced anything close to this offense this year?

This will be the best offense we have played. But, we are averaging 10.7 points against and if we played our starters entire games we would probably be somewhere around 5 points against...seriously. I can say that this defense is built to stop the zone read.

I am looking forward to this game.

I think they can keep up, without a doubt.

It's going to be high scoring game.

I think you are a doody head. Yeah I said it! #RollNoles #RollWinston

First team to 60 wins it

This upsets me. Really wanted to see Duke in Atlanta vs. Texas A&M, the Chick-Fil-A Bowl has pretty boring now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back