The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Brilliant"! I never new there was such a thing, lol. Plugs into your computer?

I assume it's USB.

I would just drink faster, then you don't have to worry about it getting cold! :D

I assume it's USB.

I would just drink faster, then you don't have to worry about it getting cold! :D

I just spent $100 buying a new coffee machine with a stainless pot, so it could sit by my and stay warm. Darn thing lasts about 10 minutes before it's cold again :angry:

I just spent $100 buying a new coffee machine with a stainless pot, so it could sit by my and stay warm. Darn thing lasts about 10 minutes before it's cold again :angry:

At home - I use an electric percolater. It turns off after 2 hours. The pot sits in a base that plugs in. It makes the hottest strongest coffee.

I have to have my pot in the morning and microwaving the second or third cup blows. I'm about to take this stupid thing back. The cheap old B&D one with a glass pot from Wally worked better.

Its not even 1pm PST (thought I'd inclue that hee hee) and this day is taking forever to end!!! I wish it were the weekend tomorrow!!

I have to have my pot in the morning and microwaving the second or third cup blows. I'm about to take this stupid thing back. The cheap old B&D one with a glass pot from Wally worked better.

How about an air pot? They keep coffee hot for hours.

Thermal mug from the grocery store.

I drink a pot a day, too. The last time I was out of town, Hubby was amazed at how the coffee DIDN'Tdisappear.

You were a sweet talker, Slim. I was just teasing him. It should be obvious I'm here for the chicks.

Kevin

[Moved this to keep JB at bay.]

Oooh--maybe I can guess my secret nickname! :clapp: I like, I like!

[Moved this to keep JB at bay.]

Oooh--maybe I can guess my secret nickname! :clapp: I like, I like!

:wink:

Had an appointment today where the owners had posters from a film noir festival held every year in San Francisco. Piqued my interest as a possible vacation for next year.

Kevin

:wink:

Had an appointment today where the owners had posters from a film noir festival held every year in San Francisco. Piqued my interest as a possible vacation for next year.

Kevin

Really? I thought you'd want to go for the food. Seafood and sourdough!

Really? I thought you'd want to go for the food. Seafood and sourdough!

Honeymooned there and Tahoe. There was a shortage of crab and wine when we left. Haven't been back since, unfortunately.

Kevin

Im going to San Fransisco at the end of the month. Only for one night though.

Im going to San Fransisco at the end of the month. Only for one night though.

Lucky dog! I don't think I've been there in a dozen years.

San Fransisco is great, I haven't been there in over 10 years but it was amazing when I went. Spent two weeks between there, the wine country, Pebble Beach, and Yosemite. That was a great trip, and man was the food good. The best part of the trip for me was feeling the grass in the wine country. Florida grass hurts when you step on it, but there it was so soft, sounds silly but it was very exciting to me at the time.

San Fransisco is great, I haven't been there in over 10 years but it was amazing when I went. Spent two weeks between there, the wine country, Pebble Beach, and Yosemite. That was a great trip, and man was the food good. The best part of the trip for me was feeling the grass in the wine country. Florida grass hurts when you step on it, but there it was so soft, sounds silly but it was very exciting to me at the time.

Ten years ago, you were too young to drink! At least legally.

Ten years ago, you were too young to drink! At least legally.

That is absolutely correct. This was a vacation I took with my family. They still let me taste the wine but for me it was all about the great food, new scenery (we are not used to mountains in Florida) and the soft grass.

That is absolutely correct. This was a vacation I took with my family. They still let me taste the wine but for me it was all about the great food, new scenery (we are not used to mountains in Florida) and the soft grass.

That's what the BF's mom's friend was like when they were here. They don't have mountains in Florida and its totally flat, so she was amazed with all the hills and the mountains we have here...:confused2:

That's what the BF's mom's friend was like when they were here. They don't have mountains in Florida and its totally flat, so she was amazed with all the hills and the mountains we have here...:confused2:

The first time I saw a mountain I thought it was just the most amazing sight ever. Florida is very very flat, our hills are highways. As you get into northern Florida you will find some rolling hills but they are still nothing compared to what I saw out west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back