#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Back to back comebacks...brand new ballgame

Love seeing #DreamTeam groups bring it home, way to battle everyone. Some great grinding going on today!

Dudes.. that momentum is going to be HUGE going into the afternoon rounds!

JUST what THP nation needed!

Way to go TClutch!

BOOM!!

Holy crap. It is impossible to catch up if you miss a few pages due to work.. omg great freaking job dreamteam.. never give up never surrender!!!

Nicely done boys! All square going into the afternoon, and momentum clearly on the side of the #DreamTeam.

Great effing comeback boys! Just got back in and finished catching up just as you topped off that comeback. All square in the clubhouse. Nine more to go and in good position with the momentum.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Just getting home and getting caught up, good job so far Dream Team, this is awesome!

Way to finish strong #DreamTeam! Carry that momentum into the 2nd round.

#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

This thread has all kinds of awesome in it. My heart is racing just reading through to see if they squared it up. Way to go DreamTeam & put the gas pedal down. #keepgrinding

Tapping away on my iPhone

Reading through I couldn't read it fast enough.

SO awesome to read along and see the comeback happen and hear everyone's excitement, just amazing. Way to go Gents.

Wow great job today guys!!! THP is all proud of you.....

Win the first hole and coast

The second round has begun. THey won't get all 9 holes in but hopefully they can get in 5.

ehyqytu2.jpg

Starting on front or back 9?

Tapping away on my iPhone

Back