Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Looking forward to adding 2 more Teammates to the Cleveland/Srixon team

Winners announced tomorrow at 7:30pm EST>

Middle of a snow storm up here... I'll be tuned in!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Tomorrow, I'll be tuned in, greetings from the not-so-sunny Madrid! I'll might be able to play golf tomorrow and that will be an excellent way to get me excited for this!

Really really crossing my fingers we'll be staffer teammates for this one buddy.

Really really crossing my fingers we'll be staffer teammates for this one buddy.

Rooting for ya buddy...almost as much as my bro lol

Oh boy! Gonna be anxious all day tomorrow!

Can't wait to hear who the newest members of the mc will be. So excited for them. I will echo jb on this one...you think you think about the mc a lot now..Wait till you get excepted! Good luck to everyone!

Awesome, I can't wait to see who the other winner is with me! :)

Saturday night party, I like it!

Winners announced tomorrow at 7:30pm EST>
I sure hope the winners have their cameras rolling, I love seeing the reactions!

I can't wait

Team Cleveland grows tomorrow by 2!

I might have to go out and get some stump liquor for tomorrow night ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano..we were in the same FF football league together, maybe I'll end up on your Cleveland Team, and we'll have much better luck!!

Saturday night announcements are going to be awesome!

Cmon Saturday.....hurry up!

Saturday night will definitely be an exiting time around here!

Christmas party tomorrow night, if I get in I am going to start screaming in the middle of the party !

Spent a lot of time today on the putting green at Golfsmith today trying out the Smart Square & other Cleveland putters. I was burning the edge of the hole left & right with the Smart Square from about 15 ft. Got a few to drop, but everything was tight. The hardest thing to get used to was the insert. Do they make the Smart Square with a milled face?

Speaking of milled faces the HB 6 Black Pearl & the HB 6 Belly Putter are amazing. I'd love to get the HB 6 Belly, cut it down to 36" & slap a Superstroke 21" 1.0 on it.

Forgot to add that the Arlington Golfsmith is having a Cleveland demo day tomorrow. So all you DFW THPers who are sick of this weather can go get your golf fix.

Forgot to add that the Arlington Golfsmith is having a Cleveland demo day tomorrow. So all you DFW THPers who are sick of this weather can go get your golf fix.

Awesome news for all you close to Arlington. Might be nice for those dreaming of getting that amazing call tonight.

I had a dream last night I was selected, which I woke up frantically from, and couldn't go back to sleep. Fingers and toes crossed. Be the day baby!!!!

Can't wait to hear who gets selected tonight. I've been daydreaming about this and mega millions for 2 days now...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Can't wait the see who gets selected tonight, I would LOVE to represent Cleveland Golf at #THPMC

Back