Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Good luck to everybody. I can't wait to see what's in store for the team Bridgestone contest!

There were soooooo many great entries thrown in the hat for the opportunity to represent Cleveland Golf. Good luck and may your dream come true :thumb:

Good luck everyone. Cant wait to see who will be joining the 2014 Morgan Cup.

Congrats to everyone who entered. The entries were amazing. Soon two more lives will change

Good luck everyone! 2 of you kids will have your mind blown, the rest of us have to wait for Christmas! :D

Great entries everyone. Can't wait to see who the next two people that are joining the MC Brotherhood!

Anticipation is killing me!

I'm going to need some Ritalin or Adderall to keep me half way focused at work today.

I'm going to need some Ritalin or Adderall to keep me half way focused at work today.

You might try and take some as Im guessing once THP HQ returns, the TM staffers will be announced before this one

Shakey is gettin shakey!!! Haha love it dude.

Everyone who submitted something should be excited. The amount of awesome entries was OFF THE WALL! Well done. Cleveland will have 2 well deserved staff members soon.

I am not anticipating any announcements until late this weekend or early next week. Need to focus...work has been slushed aside the last few weeks!!!

Great entries to all who entered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not anticipating any announcements until late this weekend or early next week. Need to focus...work has been slushed aside the last few weeks!!!

Great entries to all who entered!

HA..I know what you mean. I'm fortunate I had a bit of a lull the past two days at work after about 20 straight crazy days that caused me to rush to get some entries in.

Everyone did such a good job on these!
Well done.

Looking forward to hearing two more names being announced in what will be another epic event in THP history. Win, lose, or draw these two names will go in the history books because this event is part of golf history. Nothing like this is being done ANYWHERE. Anyone who takes part in this event is part of an elite group of people. Just remember that through your journey and it will be something that you, nor anyone else here at THP will ever forget.

You might try and take some as Im guessing once THP HQ returns, the TM staffers will be announced before this one
The next contest should be starting ASAP, too.

Just catching up on the entries. Really good ideas all the way around.

Nate you are too much man..love the vines!

Ha ha, well done Nate!

Nate is the man! Big time!

Not a single Vine of Nates that I don't just crack up laughing at. Well done again Nate

Well done Nate. First laugh of the day for me!

Wow Nate that was great lol.

Not a single Vine of Nates that I don't just crack up laughing at. Well done again Nate

The dude is born with it. You don't get talent like this without the golden spoon. Heck I thought I saw him in a John Wayne movie back in the day :bulgy-eyes:

Had to catch up a little on all the entries the past couple of days, but, wow, are there some really great ones. Congrats to everyone who got an entry in. I know it's easy for some and tougher for others (like me), but everyone had great ideas. Good luck to all this round.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Nate that is freaking hilarious.

Back