Pics of the TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons

I'm making a combo set with some of you guys clubs

Thanks in advance

Looks like Sergio was playing these this week in his first win of the season.

That's pretty impressive with a win right out of the gate with the new TP's, c'mon January!

Haven't seen the WITB yet, just saw Cordero threw it out there on twitter

That's pretty impressive with a win right out of the gate with the new TP's, c'mon January!

According to Twitter, yes 3-PW MCs.

Thanks for posting that, Josh.

I cant wait to get these MCs in hand.

According to Twitter, yes 3-PW MCs.

Interesting that Sergio went with the MC's over the MB's. Would love to hear what he thought during his testing

Interesting that Sergio went with the MC's over the MB's. Would love to hear what he thought during his testing
He hasnt played blades in years though. He had the RBladez in the bag for a couple years now.

I'd love to see a stat of how many tour pros have combo sets. Rose's setup was really interesting to me. I'd like to hear why Sergio went all MCs.

He hasnt played blades in years though. He had the RBladez in the bag for a couple years now.

Also true. It should speak good things about the MC's. Will definitely need to borrow a club for a swing or two

Also true. It should speak good things about the MC's. Will definitely need to borrow a club for a swing or two
I'll think about it.

If Beags won't play nice, I just require a few swings with the MBs as trade.

Sergio didn't have all mc! His 6 iron shot was slotted on bottom!

Sergio didn't have all mc! His 6 iron shot was slotted on bottom!

The MC 6i is slotted. MB's are not, but the MC's and CB's are slotted 3-7.

Did we come to the conclusion that the CBs will have KBS Tours in them? Saw on a retailer site with Dynamic Golds but it didn't look terribly accurate.

Did we come to the conclusion that the CBs will have KBS Tours in them? Saw on a retailer site with Dynamic Golds but it didn't look terribly accurate.
I do not believe anything has been confirmed as of yet.

Unreal, what a fantasic thing for THP'ers to be apart of. MB's, KBS custom shafts, Winn (med) grips, I can't wait to get back into the swing of golf again.

I secretly hope they are, but if not its no big deal
#feelplayer

Kinda how I feel. I play DG S300 right now, and would like to try something different, but I was fit into the S300s but my swing has changed a bit since then.

Back