Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
1026756-aag.jpg
1026756-aag-1.jpg
1026756-aag-2.jpg

XCageProreverse.jpg

The X Cage Pro offers state of the art tour technology in a soft spike shoe from top to bottom.

• Lightweight Tour Outsole for "Pro" feel and performance.
  • Triangulated Traction
    Callaway’s Triangulated Traction Technology positions traction elements in such a way that at any point during a golfer’s swing, there are a minimum of three points of contact with the ground applying maxium traction.
  • TPU X Cage Upper Stability Wrap welded to the no-sew seamless upper hugs the foot to enable synchronized movement in tandem with the Triangulated Traction Lightweight Tour Outsole.
  • Superfeet Elite Contoured Footbed improves consistency of ball-striking by stabilizing the feet thereby helping to maintain alignment, balance and body position throughout the swing.
  • Textile Lining for added heel and Achilles comfort.
  • Clarino Microfiber for superior performance, excellent durability and easier cleaning.
  • 11 Callaway PINS (Performance INsert System) Spikes developed by Softspikes, is a revolutionary design that decreases the receptacle and spike thread heights providing maximum comfort and less spike pressure. The proprietary Callaway Performance PINS spike provides superior traction and support. Its dynamic properties increase strength, durability and prevent clogging.
  • RainSport/DrySport Waterproof Technology
    Callaway Golf’s proprietary Dry Sport moisture management and RainSport waterproof technologies provide golfers the ultimate in comfort and dryness.
  • 2-Year Limited Waterproof Warranty
    Callaway Golf warrants to the original purchaser for a period of two years from the date of purchase that the shoes will be free from any material or workmanship flaws that may result in water leaking into the shoes.
  • 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
    Warrants shoes for fit, comfort, or cushioning within 30 days of purchase.
    XCageVibereverse.jpg

TPU X Cage Upper Stability Wrap welded to a no-sew seamless upper hugs the foot to enable synchronized movement in tandem with the revolutionary Vibram® Triangulated Traction Performance Spikeless Outsole.

• A revolutionary spikeless outsole developed in partnership with Vibram and made from a proprietary compound combines to provide so much traction through the golf swing, you might forget it’s spikeless.
  • Lateral Traction design stores energy as you load on your back foot on your backswing and then again on your front foot through your downswing.
  • Triangulated Traction elements ensure that three points of contact with the ground provide maximum traction on both feet as your weight transfers.
  • Lateral and Downhill Traction wedges designed to penetrate the ground to maximize grip in all

Want. Want. Want.

A pair of both.

Want.

The X Cage Pros are STUPID comfortable. I absolutely love mine, and they broke in super quick as well

• Staff
Sorry about that first post, but it was the easiest way to get info and pictures in one place.

Anyway, this thread can be for the X-Cage line of shoes. The eight #Grandaddy participants all recieved the Pro version, and were told some good things about the Vibe version. You may notice this little line from the info above, "A revolutionary spikeless outsole developed in partnership with Vibram and made from a proprietary compound combines to provide so much traction through the golf swing, you might forget it’s spikeless." Vibram makes those little toe shoes that freak people out.

I like the design of them quite a bit. I love that they are incorporating SuperFeet for the inserts.

Why couldn't we get a pair of the vibe? Those are awesome! The X-Cage are pretty awesome though.

• Staff
Pro's are super comfy though. Always amazed how well Cally shoes fit my feet. I wore them literally all day and into the evening for three straight days without any issues. Rounded off toe (as opposed to pointed) is extremely comfortable for me.

Might consider going up a half size if you are right on the edge, but for me the sizing is just perfect.

Vibram makes those little toe shoes that freak people out.

They also make rubber for a lot of boots and shoes. Great rubber for good traction.

Ricky wants both really badly. (Channeling my inner ATL75Clive)

Love them, I want a pair or a couple of the Cage pro's.

Ooh, I like those Pro's a lot... especially the black ones.

I really like the X-Cage

saw the picks you guys posted at the grandaddy and wanted a pair right then and there. very cool looking shoe

I love both pair. As an admitted golf shoe junky I need both!!!!

I really like the looks of the Pros.

Hawk, you are a bad man.... I want some of those soooo badly

The shoes look great and I think I would like a pair, but the Triangulated Traction marketing part of it sounds really gimmicky. I don't buy shoes based on marketing, so it doesn't matter, but it just sounds really infomercial-ish.

It they make a black vibe version I could get down with that. Big fan of the Vibram technology.

wow these look great.

best looking callaway shoe ever!

maybe even the best looking golf shoe ever!

do we know when they will be available?

would love to see an extended review thread on these

I like the Black in the X-cage

that blue/gold combo in the vibe is awful, looks like orange juice

Man, the white pro's are great looking, I'd snag them in a hot minute.

I might end up buying these
images

I actually liked that yellow one

Cause you are from Canada...duh lol

Like anything else, some will like, some will not

Those are some sick looking shoes. I imagine they have some nice prices with them also.

Back