#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Kudos to Mike dean and team THP for bringing another awesome event! Any suggestions on lodging... looking up flights now...

This sounds awesome! Will be sweet to follow along with this.

Wow what an event! This signup won't last long at all!

Kudos to Mike dean and team THP for bringing another awesome event! Any suggestions on lodging... looking up flights now...

YOu will eb right near the airport so theres a little bit of everything

This is absolutely awesome! THP keeping it fresh!

Ah! I now know what I'll be doing at 4 pm on the 30th. Got it on the calendar. Now just have to hope I'm fast enough. This won't last a minute.

Count me in for this one. The cowboy club alone is worth the trip. Add two meals, R&D in each group and some amazing prizes. Set the clock now boys

Very cool - hope the plane I'm on at 4PM on the 30th has WiFi

JB (and others) - How well does this event line up for bringing SO's?

This one sounds amazing, and heck of a price for an awesome weekend.

Those selected will have an amazing time. I can only imagine. With bike week and the gf's birthday I'm not going to be able to try to get into this one. As always I will follow along closely. .good luck

And just confirmed with the wife that this works. So pumped, now I just have to get in!

Thanks for the work on this Mike and JB! The price is a good one! Normally it's $200 to play there with the whole food/drink option. So your basically paying $200 plus getting all the extras in the summary. Heck of a job by your guys! They also have a convenience station that you will pass 2-3 times on the course that has killer sausages! The jalapeno sausage will give you a few more chest hairs before you leave!

Count me in folks!

Anyone plan on making the trip from Michigan? :sarcastic:

This sounds like a really fun event. NFL themed course would be really cool to take in.

This is going to be a seriously fun event for those that make it. DFW will take up 2/3 of the spots, but that's great! Love Adams stepping up to the plate too.

Wow going to be jealous of everyone involved in this. What a fantastic price.

Wow..what a great and unique event, but leave it to the team of JB,GG & Deano to come up with something that's never been done before.

Holy cow, what an amazing event, experience and prizes, I have no doubt this one will fill up quick. I just got a couple things across my date during the similar time frame, but I'm hoping I might be able to swing it.

Oh HECK yes!

I will be wearing a 49ers hat and golf shirt if I get in just for the record!

Back