Non-THP Fantasy Football Leagues

A lot of games in the snow today, with big name receivers involved. Might be a low scoring day for some receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so who do you start today...

QB - Andy Dalton vs Indy or Josh McCown vs Dallas?

TE - Anyone hear whether Julius Thomas will be suiting up today? Or should I look for another viable option? My back up is Myers for NYG who is also Questionable.

Thomas is in.

McCown knocked me out of 2 playoffs tonight. A great game from him of 300 yards and 3 TDs and I would have been fine. But no he had to go crazy and now I'm losing by just a few points in both leagues. So frustrating

And he almost brought me back. Score more than the 8 other guys combined on my team. Lost by a mere 8 pts.

And he almost brought me back. Score more than the 8 other guys combined on my team. Lost by a mere 8 pts.

You must have really been down. I'm sure it was exciting for you tonight. It was the exact opposite for me.

I just looked at it again and it looks like the 2 pt conversion is the one that did me in one league. I was the first seed losing to the 14th seed.

Fantasy Football

Skittles 'n Bits 96.80 (My Team), vs Air Force SPS 96.56

That's .24 points. The frustration was the win came in the last six seconds of the Monday Night Dallas / Chicago game. WOW! How close can it get!

What was really frustrating watching the game was I went in needing 4 points from a kicker. I have two on my team.... Dan Bailey (Dallas) and Robbie Gould (Chicago). I made the choice to bench Gould and play Bailey. Gould scored 13 points as Chicago humiliated Dallas.

You must have really been down. I'm sure it was exciting for you tonight. It was the exact opposite for me.

I just looked at it again and it looks like the 2 pt conversion is the one that did me in one league. I was the first seed losing to the 14th seed.

I think my whole team decided to play JB the snow this weekend instead of focus in the job that needed to get done. Made all the wrong moves.

Worst thing in all of this...I lost to my brother. So the banter will not end after this week, but will carry on through the year!

#3 seed & up by 69 with Marshall playing last night. Opponent had McCown, Forte & Gould.... Needless to say I lost...... Ugh!!!!

Tapping away on my iPhone

Lost the tie breaker and missed the playoffs....booooh

#1 seed, 12-2, leader in points and a first round bye. Hopefully I'll get Aaron Rodgers back for playoffs too

I won this week as needed but so did the other leader.

Lost tiebreaker due to him scoring more points.

I started 0-3, finished 10-4. Looking forward to the playoffs!

Won my first playoff week which guarantees a shot to play for the $500 third place prize. Win this week (against Peyton Manning) and I'll guarantee $1,200 prize money with a shot at $3,500.

Won my first playoff week which guarantees a shot to play for the $500 third place prize. Win this week (against Peyton Manning) and I'll guarantee $1,200 prize money with a shot at $3,500.

damn what was entry?

i'm in a $150 league and winner gets $1200. won first round which guarantees my money back. a win this week guarantees me $675 but with a loss still got a shot at $300

also in cheap work league i am first seed, went 11-3 and winner gets $280

damn what was entry?

i'm in a $150 league and winner gets $1200. won first round which guarantees my money back a win this week guarantees me $675 but with a loss still got a shot at $300

also in cheap work league i am first seed, went 11-3 and winner gets $280
$500 per person x 12 man league. I won my division, a prop bet (there are 3 during the season) and came in third last year taking home $800.

I've decided this will be my last year in the league, so going out on top would be nice.

$500 per person x 12 man league. I won my division, a prop bet (there are 3 during the season) and came in third last year taking home $800.

I've decided this will be my last year in the league, so going out on top would be nice.

nice ours is 16 man

nice ours is 16 man
Man, I've never played in one that big. We have no free agents worth $1 in our 12 man league. Must be tough.

looks like i'm in finals of both of my leagues ... guaranteed $675 in one and $80 in the other with chance to win $1200 and $280 :banana:

I lost last week because no one on my team showed up. Lost by 4 points.

This week....I've put up 131 points! Makes me sick. I went 10-3 in the regular season and my team fell apart.

Made the championship game....looking forward to next week!

Team is playing well while avoiding the dreaded injury bug.

Over coached myself out of two championship games this week, started the wrong QB'S in both leagues and would have won in both. What an idiot I am.

Going to championship in 2 of 4 leagues. If I win 1, it will be a good year :thumb:

2 Texans in the championship game. BIGTIME is going down!

Two Yahoo leagues.

Me (10-4) vs. a 7-7 in the semifinals and I got WAXED! :sadface:

Me (7-7) vs. a 11-3 in the quarters and I WON! :what?:

Forgot this thread was here.....into the finals of my big $$$ league and the guy I'm playing is an old work buddy. We're going to chop the pot and split it.....$600 to each. Nice little pocket change for some THP events this next year! Makes watching the football games on Sunday a little less stressful now.

Back