Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a SeeMore putter with some SPi to go along with it. Found out there is a certified teacher only a couple miles from my place.

Pondering a SeeMore putter with some SPi to go along with it. Found out there is a certified teacher only a couple miles from my place.

Best investment you could make IMO.

Best investment you could make IMO.

This plus all the pondering I'll be doing after a visit to TMPL, and it's going to be a pricey new year!

Man I wish I could golf right now.

TaylorMade putters

I do too, its phenomenal.

IMO they had the better white/black alignment contrast on putters this last year, but I know I'm in the minority there.

IMO they had the better white/black alignment contrast on putters this last year, but I know I'm in the minority there.

I don't know that I disagree. I just found the one I roll now to setup better to my eye. I'm drawn to the #7 head shape

I absolutely love my V3.

Not sure if prices will come down over winter. So I will keep my eye on them then pull the trigger. One benefit I have is I won't need it until Feb if I go to rtj golf trail.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I agree with that. More of a subtle contrast than some others out there, which is something that I really like.

I am a Spider homer, so will be crazy excited to see if they have anything new rolling out this year in that line.

I love the spider shape too. The original and the itsy bitsy were awesome
I agree with that. More of a subtle contrast than some others out there, which is something that I really like.

I am a Spider homer, so will be crazy excited to see if they have anything new rolling out this year in that line.

I love the spider shape too. The original and the itsy bitsy were awesome
Agreed. I also quite enjoyed what they did with the redesign on the DLL.

Agreed. I also quite enjoyed what they did with the redesign on the DLL.

I love the DLL. Such a solid and stable putter offering

I really enjoy the spider blade that Rose used this year...one of the reasons I'm having my SeeMore counter balanced.

I just tried a set of x hot irons.... I have to have them now.

Happy #WPF

In honor of that, I'll ponder some MD2 wedges

Wedge Ponder Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back