#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Hopefully i can get into this one. Looking forward to playing Cowboys for the first time.

no doubt, I expect a fast sellout

Absolutely a cinch to sell out within the first minute. This is such a unique event. Definitely want in on this.

Absolutely a cinch to sell out within the first minute. This is such a unique event. Definitely want in on this.

I tend to think you are right VM. Its going to be one heck of an event.

Haven't stopped thinking about this, working out details with my wife now. This is going to be an awesome event!!

JESSE!!!!!!!

This is gonna sell out fast. One amazing weekend in store for us!

The second shot on every hole will be executed with an Adams club (Tight Lies, Hybrid or Iron).
This will be cool on par threes!

Haven't stopped thinking about this, working out details with my wife now. This is going to be an awesome event!!

JESSE!!!!!!!

WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Workin on it.

May have run into a snag for me on this one. My daughter is scheduled to perform in a play both Friday and Saturday night. Need to get the details worked out for her performance, as I don't want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity. I would hate to miss this event, being that I live in the DFW area.

Darn, it falls on my birthday weekend and I have family flying from LA. I'm excited for those getting in on this; looks really cool and Adams has some very solid equipment out there now. Good luck to everyone!

Taps away

I've been and will be to DFW 3 times in the last Month and never got to spend any time with the awesome contingent if THPr's there. This will have to be set and a serious attempt made to get in! Well done Mike, well done!

Wow this event sounds awesome and 441 got a heck of a deal on the course.

It's new, it's fresh and it's fun. I'm all over this event like bad stink kimchi

It's new, it's fresh and it's fun. I'm all over this event like bad stink kimchi

Kimchi is pretty good... hah.

But yah, can't wait for this event. Really hoping I get in!

Kimchi is pretty good... hah.

But yah, can't wait for this event. Really hoping I get in!

I love me some kimchi and THP....it'll be good to see you

Like seeing so many non locals interested. Gonna be a great showing for sure!

I just hope to be fast enough to get into this one. Love Adams, got family in Dallas, lots of great folks to meet and play with.

I am going to have to be quick to get in this one

That's the truth... this event is going to go quick!! Love seeing Adams sponsor this event and love the format using their clubs.

The format is going to be so much fun for sure! Topped with everything else loaded into this and seeing some great people early on in the year, must be quick on the response for sure!

Ok, had to google the Kimchi. Pretty sure that's not for me, but carry on! :D

The format is going to be so much fun for sure! Topped with everything else loaded into this and seeing some great people early on in the year, must be quick on the response for sure!

The format is sweet! Fresh and new! Plus the pairing party the night before takes things to a new level

Hmmm, slow time at work around then. Man I would love to get into to this if I can swing a decent flight.

If I can get into this, I'll be very stoked! ANyone want to share the drive From Memphis/ Little Rock?

Back