2014 PGA Show Coverage - THP Style

For the last 5 years, THP has brought you the most complete and unique coverage from the PGA Show and this year we are changing the game again. Normally we do not put this type of thing out early, because we know it will be mimicked, however we want to share it with our community so they can prepare for it.

Each year THP brings some of its staff to the show and this year will be no different. Joining GolferGal and myself for the 2014 coverage will be
Staff Writer - Jman
Forum Leader - Ddec
Forum Leader - Tadashi

As always we will have pictures and live updates via our Twitter feed, that you can follow along with @HackersParadise and that will not change. What will change is the coverage coming to the online forum. Just like in years' past THP will have more interviews and video segments than just about any other news outlet and those get edited and put up post event for your enjoyment.

However this year, the coverage coming live as it happens will be like nothing you have seen to date. Arming each staff member with a tablet, they will be shooting and posting every single thing we see. If we are in a booth, a new thread will be started about that booth and they will be taking pictures, answering questions and covering the show for you while the interviews are taking place.

We don't believe in an all encompassing thread where things will get lost. Instead a different thread for every booth we visit and the guys will wear out their fingers bringing you the latest and the greatest from the 2014 PGA Merchandise Show.

Stay tuned for more details as we get closer.

So this is amazing ! THP coverage has always been THE best. It just got better. Hard to believe but oh so true

Wow taking live coverage to a different level. This is going to be amazing

Well my mind has just been blown, live coverage is so awesome. I always watch recaps on TGC so this is a must watch for all golf junkies. Thanks for sharing this JB.

Wow taking live coverage to a different level. This is going to be amazing

Get ready dude since you're going to be there haha

I really enjoyed last year's coverage, and this sounds even better. Having been to it a few times representing my club with our pro, I have a little different perspective on the coverage and how much work goes into getting it. THP does an outstanding job!

That will be amazing!!! Holy moly!!! I can't wait! 5 miles of just golf stuff! I can't even imagine how many threads there will be!

Muahahahahaha!

It's coming people! The PGA Show as only THP can do it! Get ready!

Love the point and shoot aspect at each booth. Love it. Awesome

Good stuff JB! Looking forward to following along especially the outdoor demo day. Instant feedback from the guys was great last year.

Anyone who hasn't experienced PGA show coverage on THP will be in for a treat...we all will. It's an incredible time here on the forum, and I can't thank Josh, Morgan, James, Freddie and Dean enough for the monumental task they have ahead of them.

The coverage of the PGA show is one of many things that THP does better than the rest. Live threads will really take it to a whole new level though, and I cannot wait to see this in action.

Awesome! You guys are gonna tear it up!

Live coverage will be sweet! Armed and dangerous

How freaking awesome is this? Live up to date coverage of everything freaking there. Can't wait to be following along.

This is so damn awesome. Always innovating. Amazing.

So very excited to her about live coverage. You have put together a great team and I look forward to experiencing the 2014 PGA show live thru THP.

Live coverage will be incredible...and groundbreaking.

Can't wait to follow along!

So much goodness coming out next year. Can't wait for the wall to wall coverage.

I'm so excited for this! Looks like it's going to be some amazing coverage.

Live updates are awesome! There goes all my productivity during the show.

I love me some PGA Show coverage. Sweet!

Love the PGA show coverage!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it. Live coverage is going to be awesome!

Wow! that is some serious coverage plan. Looking forward to it.

Back