Questions for 2013 Morgan Cup Participants

some of the wives truly rocked it helping out and it was really cool to see some of them follow their sig others as well. I know for me watching Dans wife following him around for half the round on Saturday Morning was really cool. It def added some pressure for me to perform well since there was people rooting for the competition, not in a bad way or anything i think i put it on myself a little bit, and i actually enjoyed it makes it feel like more of a tour experience at least for me with people walking up and watching you read and make a putt or tee off on a par 5!

So true my dude. The event wouldn't have been the same without them. Plus having a gallery is totally cool as you alluded to

You guys are starting to make me think about the wife as well. I think she would be willing to help out if I brought her but there are so much of the THP crew I have still yet to meet and it would great to have some one on one time with a lot of you all

KG

Just Tapping Away

You guys are starting to make me think about the wife as well. I think she would be willing to help out if I brought her but there are so much of the THP crew I have still yet to meet and it would great to have some one on one time with a lot of you all

KG

Just Tapping Away

The Morgan Cup is such a special event and something I know will be the biggest thing I ever do on a golfing scale. It is going to change my life in so many ways. I want to share that with my wife. I know that it will not take away from the experience at all and in fact will enhance it having her in my corner.

KG

Just Tapping Away

Which is definitely a cool thing my dude. She gets to meet all the people that you spend time with online. A big plus in my opinion

My wife and I had a blast together at the first Mc. Hanging out with the team is all fun and good but I don't participate in certain activities that everyone else found entertaining after the golfing finished. See: getting black out drunk.

My wife and I don't get top travel a lot so leaving her in Iowa when I go to Florida just want ever an option. Plus unlike a lot of people I actually quite enjoy hanging out with her at any opportunity.

During the day she went shopping with another wife and at night we hung out and enjoyed Orlando.

Questions for 2013 Morgan Cup Participants

My wife and I had a blast together at the first Mc. Hanging out with the team is all fun and good but I don't participate in certain activities that everyone else found entertaining after the golfing finished. See: getting black out drunk.

My wife and I don't get top travel a lot so leaving her in Iowa when I go to Florida just want ever an option. Plus unlike a lot of people I actually quite enjoy hanging out with her at any opportunity.

During the day she went shopping with another wife and at night we hung out and enjoyed Orlando.

For what it's worth, I truly believe the days of guys getting absolutely hammered at the Morgan cup are long gone.

For what it's worth, I truly believe the days of guys getting absolutely hammered at the Morgan cup are long and gone.

#Vodkies #NoHangovers Haha

For what it's worth, I truly believe the days of guys getting absolutely hammered at the Morgan cup are long and gone.
That's good to hear.

Is amazing to me how sometimes people get away from their family fora couple days at its like they turn 19 again. I'm just old and boring. I partied enough between 16 and 25 to make up for like 10 people.

At this moment, we have decided to make this a family trip. Both my wife and daughter want to be there to support me in the dream that is the Morgan Cup. We talked about the fact that I will be doing things with the group and my team and they are cool with that. I also mentioned to them that there is always room for them to help out if they desire. They are open to that as well. We are going to make this a vacation of sorts and will arrive early, so there will be plenty of time for us to chill as a family as well. I read where some had significant others following and both wife and daughter had asked if they could watch, so I will be letting them know that it has happened in the past.

JM

At this moment, we have decided to make this a family trip. Both my wife and daughter want to be there to support me in the dream that is the Morgan Cup. We talked about the fact that I will be doing things with the group and my team and they are cool with that. I also mentioned to them that there is always room for them to help out if they desire. They are open to that as well. We are going to make this a vacation of sorts and will arrive early, so there will be plenty of time for us to chill as a family as well. I read where some had significant others following and both wife and daughter had asked if they could watch, so I will be letting them know that it has happened in the past.

JM

My wife said "As long as we are near a beach, I am good"

For what it's worth- and it isn't my place to judge others - personally the way I look at it is there is a time and place for that and for me it isn't The Morgan Cup. There is a company who has been gracious enough to invest their time and money into me and into THP and I want to be at my best mentally and physically. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy an adult beverage though hahahaha

For what it's worth- and it isn't my place to judge others - personally the way I look at it is there is a time and place for that and for me it isn't The Morgan Cup. There is a company who has been gracious enough to invest their time and money into me and into THP and I want to be at my best mentally and physically. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy an adult beverage though hahahaha

I cant even really drink anymore so its a non-issue. Haha But I agree. We are not only representing ourselves, but we are representing our sponsor and THP on AND OFF the course.

Agree with my main man WCBM. It's fun hanging out and having a few drinks/beers with the guys, but you won't be seeing this guy getting tanked. Who wants to NOT remember parts of this event!? Haha. To each his own, some guys can go hard the night before and be unfazed the next morning. I can't do that. Haha.

For what it's worth, I truly believe the days of guys getting absolutely hammered at the Morgan cup are long gone.

100% agree. I didn't even sniff drunk last year and I am incredibly glad to have made that decision. It's such an awesome week, ruining it with a hangover and bad golf are simply not an option.

I think most are on the same wavelength... I certainly hope my entire team respects each other enough to keep it in moderation.

We had the perfect room last year didn't we. :D Take that room all over again if I could in 2014!

100% agree. I didn't even sniff drunk last year and I am incredibly glad to have made that decision. It's such an awesome week, ruining it with a hangover and bad golf are simply not an option.

I think most are on the same wavelength... I certainly hope my entire team respects each other enough to keep it in moderation.

#TeamAlbatross booze on me all weekend!

I may have a beer or two with my teammates and friends at dinner or in the evening, but, any serious celebrating will be saved for after the event. Sunday night could be party time, however.

I plan on having one if there's a meet and greet, and then maybe one at the dinner. Enough to laugh with my teammates and such, but then I want to get to bed. We're in for a long weekend and lack of sleep is the last thing I want.

I plan on having one if there's a meet and greet, and then maybe one at the dinner. Enough to laugh with my teammates and such, but then I want to get to bed. We're in for a long weekend and lack of sleep is the last thing I want.

Well, to be fair, 2 beers and your probably near wasted!

In the same boat as you all..... Saturday sounds hard enough with 36 holes in the ole SC heat. Can't imagine anything except for Gatorade and Water in my tank after that type of day

KG

Just Tapping Away

You are not allowed to drink beer in the presence of THP'ers ever again after the "fireworks' display you put on in Atlanta.

Back