What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
44 at TheManor in Farmville. First time playing it, only played 9, the fairways are all bent grass. I was like hitting off, of a sheet cake! Loved it!:golf2:

Put up an 86.

Yep. 8-farking-6.

Good lord. In a mere week my swing vanished. Lesson tomorrow.

Put up an 86.

Yep. 8-farking-6.

Oy....well at least u are still able to golf in december...I'd kill for that

Oy....well at least u are still able to golf in december...I'd kill for that

I almost snapped a 9i today. I would have been better off not golfing in December.

I've not been that pissed on a golf course in a long long long time.

This too shall pass though, its a fickle game.

You'll get it back James. Everyone has those rounds.

42/39=81 @ LFC - 71.4% FWs, 38.9% GIRs, used 32 putts with one 3 putt and 1 chip in, the chip in resulted in a sand save lol.

Last edited:
Its all good James. Like Mike said, golfing in December is better than not playing at all.

Nice day today. Horrible with the driver, 82 (40, 42)

Put up an 86.

Yep. 8-farking-6.

I'm with you. I carded a 72 the last time I played last Friday and hacked my way to way +10 80 today. The first 6 holes were just brutal. I went on a little run and made par on holes 7 through 15 but finished 16-18 with bogeys.

46 Out 42 In. Birdie and 3 pars on the last four holes. I'm happy anytime I can play golf in late December no matter how good or bad the score

30-40mph winds, about 45F, rain.

Played a 79 (par72), 4 (!!!) birdies and a triple in there.

30-40mph winds, about 45F, rain.

Played a 79 (par72), 4 (!!!) birdies and a triple in there.
Quite impressive in those conditions. WTG!

Great golf conditions for December today but, dang it, the rain starts again tomorrow. Two REALLY bad holes, a triple and a double, but otherwise good, 77 (38, 39). Yes, I did shoot 90 earlier this week...whacky game!

Nice shooting Don, I shot a 46/40=86 today at our local country club. Only missed 3 fairways none by more than a few feet so I was never in trouble but my short game was atrocious, my chipping was as bad as I remember in quite a while. Still it was a great day as Miller Time teed it up with me and he had a pretty good day, enjoyed the good company and we shared a few laughs and naturally talked some THP stuff.

Quite impressive in those conditions. WTG!
Thanks!

Chips where crazy good, left one out of five outside 5 feet. Drives where okay: missed three fairways (two into water!). Approaches where good. Had three bunkers to conquer and messed up one of those. (Hit an approach into the bunker on a downwind par5, shot went over the green into another bunker, holed from that one :D)

I'm REALLY stoked, there's a big match on Sunday (monthly cup) and I just hope I'll have some of this form then! I haven't won one this year, I've been 2nd twice en 3rd twice though.

42/39-81
40/40-80

Better day. Still not satisfied though obviously.

43/41 = 84

That ties my lifetime best round. 6 pars 12 bogeys. Rolled in a 20 footer to save par on 18,

What did you shoot today?

Maybe you need to put more Altitudes in the bag, might help the scores. Just a thought.

Guess what I played today?

From 3 to DW.

Any other thoughts you want to try? Hahahaha

Irons aren't the issue, just rust. Hence the lessons next week.

Hey man, it happens. Its winter golf. I am certain you will be just fine.

I'm not worried at all. Just working on little things, others seem more concerned than me now. Haha

Now yesterday. I was in meltdown mode. But, those days happen. 80/81 is solid for as little as I've played this winter.

42/39-81
40/40-80

Better day. Still not satisfied though obviously.

Maybe you need to put more Altitudes in the bag, might help the scores. Just a thought.

I hear you guys being worried about shooting in the low 80's. I'm going to be tickled if I hit anywhere close to the number on my first time back out :thumb:. Of course my handicap has been hanging around 17 for a while now so 80 would be pretty sweet for me.

I'm not worried at all. Just working on little things, others seem more concerned than me now. Haha

Now yesterday. I was in meltdown mode. But, those days happen. 80/81 is solid for as little as I've played this winter.

Agreed with the end of that. 80/81 is some solid golf for me at any point in the year. Hope the BB is still treating you well

Guess what I played today?

From 3 to DW.

Any other thoughts you want to try? Hahahaha

Irons aren't the issue, just rust. Hence the lessons next week.

No, not really. I was just going by what's in your sig. Better luck next time.

Shot a messy 87 with like six doubles.

Putting was good, short game was okay, and then just a random mix of struggles off the tee that led to just a nonsolid day overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back