Morgan Cup mementos/displays

The mrs is putting the shadowbox together as we speak..cant wait to see the finished product.
Awesome man, I'll have to have my wife call your wife and cookie's for tips and tricks on the boxes!!!

Buck and I discussed a shadow box prior to the MC. I'll be putting a few of these items in mine. The framed pics will be in my office later today.
ybe3anub.jpg

Looks good Freddie.

Whats the meaning behind the roll of paper towels :)

Ok, you guys are Friday funny. Paper towels and flower will stay put..hehe

Small but rare. That valuables bag was owned by the winning captain himself for a short time. It's no big deal.

IMG_0034.jpg

Poor Playdough, he got mine #notnearlyascool

Decided to dig this thread up with all the excitement going on now, and another 2014 MC announcement. I liked this thread and thought it was a cool idea for your guys' memories.

There was some more talk of shadow boxes and such in here before. Did anyone else do any more stuff with there MC memorabilia?

Morgan Cup mementos/displays

Updated pics. Still MC related but also added ball marker case which has quite a bit of THP gear in it.

Last edited:
Cookie, that looks awesome my friend.

That case and setup looks really solid Cookie. Very nice indeed.

Very nice. It really came out classy for sure.

JM

Looks great #. Like how all it came together.

Dang Cookie. I really like that, hoping to do something similar for myself. Then hopefully I can make one for the MC as well!

That's awesome cookie, I have been thinking about something similar to remember my MC experience once it's over. Thanks for sharing!

Who new my Vegan friend was so creative! Well done Cookie

That looks fantastic Cookie. Very well done.

Sweet collection Cookie!

Hopefully this awesome display gives me some motivation to get mine going as well. So much stuff just sitting on my TV stand rather than in a case.

Dang cookie, that thing looks amazing!

Props Cookie. That display is top notch. Making me want to finish up my golf room in the basement right now.

Back