The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I have two entries in for the next contests which are Cobra & Taylormade. Since I was selected to be in the King recently for this coming April I am withdrawing my entries for the MC. One event is plenty for this old boy. You all have an awesome time and I'm seriously looking into coming to the Morgan Cup as a volunteer in 2014. I may have to apply for one of those camera jobs or even yet a news anchor man. :D

I admire your notion here but the MC experience will be different from #TheKing. I would recommend you keep your entries in and attempt to get in. Nothing days you cannot do two events!

That's very admirable of you Ole Gray, but I think they will need someone who speaks a language people would understand. :alien:

OG - "Them two balls are in there closer than peas and carrots. It's gonna be a shoot out to see who gets in the rabbit hole first. Im more nervous than a cat in a room full of rockers."

Would be EPIC INMHO

JM

I have two entries in for the next contests which are Cobra & Taylormade. Since I was selected to be in the King recently for this coming April I am withdrawing my entries for the MC. One event is plenty for this old boy. You all have an awesome time and I'm seriously looking into coming to the Morgan Cup as a volunteer in 2014. I may have to apply for one of those camera jobs or even yet a news anchor man. :D
I, for one, think you should still enter. Would love to see those entries, sir.

That's very admirable of you Ole Gray, but I think they will need someone who speaks a language people would understand. :alien:

Kelly, he can just follow my group all day. I speak Gray, and could start each answer with a rephrasing of the question in non-Gray English.

Stealing JM's line:
Ole Gray: Them two balls are in there closer than peas and carrots. It's gonna be a shoot out to see who gets in the rabbit hole first. I'm more nervous than a cat in a room full of rockers.
Donne: "You're right Bill, both teams have about the same yardage into the green, it will be quite the competition to see who makes the lowest score. It will be very interesting to see what happens here."

OG, keep those entries in there!

OG I think you should keep those entries in there as well. You can never take part in too many THP events!

I admire your notion here but the MC experience will be different from #TheKing. I would recommend you keep your entries in and attempt to get in. Nothing days you cannot do two events!

Thanks kc but the King will satisfy my cravings and I hear it will be a pretty special event in its own right.

OG - "Them two balls are in there closer than peas and carrots. It's gonna be a shoot out to see who gets in the rabbit hole first. Im more nervous than a cat in a room full of rockers."

Would be EPIC INMHO

JM

You think? :D

I, for one, think you should still enter. Would love to see those entries, sir.

Oh I'll enter to support the remaining contests but not interested in playing now that I have a gig. Doing some sports casting duties and stuff behind the scenes will suffice. Hell I'll be a water boy or whatever is needed . :thumb:

Kelly, he can just follow my group all day. I speak Gray, and could start each answer with a rephrasing of the question in non-Gray English.

Stealing JM's line:
Ole Gray: Them two balls are in there closer than peas and carrots. It's gonna be a shoot out to see who gets in the rabbit hole first. I'm more nervous than a cat in a room full of rockers.
Donne: "You're right Bill, both teams have about the same yardage into the green, it will be quite the competition to see who makes the lowest score. It will be very interesting to see what happens here."

lmao! Ok partner, if I get one of the sports casting jobs, I'll be sure to try and hook up with your group :thumb:

Ok, I shouldn't probably post this self-incrimination, but if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

Backstory before the photo: After I got selected as a Morgan Cup Captain, to say I was in disbelief was an understatement. I have been occasionally telling my wife ever since "Do you know that I'm a Morgan Cup Captain" to which she started replying "Aye, Aye, Captain". So as a gag, surprise gift this morning, I opened the following:

Spoiler
IMG_4971_zps911e884a.jpg

DAMN IT! I was trying to hint to Melissa that I wanted some sort of captain hat. She refused.

+1 to Donne's wife for being awesome

Ok, I shouldn't probably post this self-incrimination, but if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

Backstory before the photo: After I got selected as a Morgan Cup Captain, to say I was in disbelief was an understatement. I have been occasionally telling my wife ever since "Do you know that I'm a Morgan Cup Captain" to which she started replying "Aye, Aye, Captain". So as a gag, surprise gift this morning, I opened the following:

Spoiler
IMG_4971_zps911e884a.jpg

That looks really good on you, Donne!

Spoiler
IMG_4971_zps911e884a.jpg

That's awesome. You're going to make a great captain.

That hat freakin' rocks Donne! And you wear it well sir!!!

I fully expect to see you sporting that in MB Donne!!!

Those that are lucky enough to ever spend time with AD's wife will find that even funnier. She is amazing and a pleasure to be around.

I see that picture being put on a canvas

That is awesome. How freaking cool of your wife. Badass.

Captain Donne leads the charge! :blob::clapp::deadhorse::golf2::guitar::golf::pirate::thumb:

Love the hat a Captain Donnie

KG

Just Tapping Away

Spoiler
IMG_4971_zps911e884a.jpg

That is pure awesomeness, Captain. This is the man I will gladly follow into battle.

That hat alone makes me want to play for Captain Donne!

Love the hat, Donne.

Four more tickets to the big show punched today. Can't wait to welcome four more members to the Morgan Cup family!

Cannot wait to see who joins you guys. I am pumped to follow this one from start to finish just like last year!

It's so exciting, four very lucky people getting their dreams fulfilled!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back