The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Looking forward to congratulating the next four people who embark on this epic journey

I took the whole week off. Mrs. Mojo and daughter have expressed an interest in pitching in and helping. We are making a family trip out of it but they said that this is my time and they will entertain themselves once MC starts if i want to hang with my team etc.

I am a very lucky man and will repay the gesture to them.

JM

I took the whole week off. Mrs. Mojo and daughter have expressed an interest in pitching in and helping. We are making a family trip out of it but they said that this is my time and they will entertain themselves once MC starts if i want to hang with my team etc.

I am a very lucky man and will repay the gesture to them.

JM

Can't ask for anything more.

Still trying to figure out if it will be a whole week thing or just come in a couple days early. Do most of you all come in early and play most of the week??

KG

Just Tapping Away

Four more tickets to the big show punched today. Can't wait to welcome four more members to the Morgan Cup family!

I have my ticket ready sir....please punch away !
Good luck to all.

I'm planning to fly out Tuesday and fly home Monday. That may get pushed to Wednesday to fly out, but I'm hoping to have an extra day for jet lag and to maybe get a round in Wednesday and probably 9 holes and range time Thursday. Depends on the wife & family.

Still trying to figure out if it will be a whole week thing or just come in a couple days early. Do most of you all come in early and play most of the week??

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'm planning on flying in Wednesday (tickets I'm looking at get me in just after noon), and playing a round Wednesday and Thursday before all the real excitement starts on Friday. Then I plan to come back on Monday.

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'd say most folks came in Wednesday or Thursday and left monday. That's the majority.

Last edited:

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'm pretty sure I'll be over there for most of the week. I will be so antsy to get there that I won't be able to wait.

So far my plan is to drive down and get in on either Tuesday night or Wednesday night. Leaving on Monday or tuesday.

My goal is to roll in possibly Wednesday night or Thursday morning, then tee it up on Caledonia and scout it out a bit.

I'm definitely driving down, hopefully getting in Wednesday night / Thursday morning.

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'm not sure I will be able to swing more than 1 practice round. I can't find a lot on their site in terms of pricing, but I'm satisfied it's an expensive course.

I'm not sure I will be able to swing more than 1 practice round. I can't find a lot on their site in terms of pricing, but I'm satisfied it's an expensive course.

If I recall, it was about 59 a round for practice rounds.

If I get to join the party we are going to fly out to MB Monday or Tuesday, play practice rounds in the mornings and have some couples time afterward, and return home Monday.

Last edited:

That's a great price for rounds on Caledonia and True Blue. They're usually almost twice that rate if not reserved in a package. I'm sure that was a special THP rate.

Yep, that was the price the last 2 years.

Still uncertain about practice rounds for me. I know the courses already and then I would be traveling home with 2 sets of clubs.

Will figure out in due time I suppose.

I'm with you Cookie, no need to scout the courses out at all so I may actually come in later this year just to try to keep the peace in the house by eliminating a couple days of being away. Still undecided. Although last year Wednesday and Thursday practice rounds were a blast!!

Yep, that was the price the last 2 years.

Still uncertain about practice rounds for me. I know the courses already and then I would be traveling home with 2 sets of clubs.

Will figure out in due time I suppose.

Lots can change about a course in a year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be driving up Wednesday afternoon and scheduling some sort of practice Thursday hopefully will some other thpers. The girlfriend and little man have decided to come. He wants to see everybody and is soo excited about meeting a hole bunch of golfers :). The girlfriend said point her to the beach..lol

I live close enough that I will be able to play the courses at least once between now and then and likely with some THPers. I don't know what my schedule is going to be yet but I'm hoping I can get down there on Wednesday just to hang out with you guys.

Back