The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear for my day. I might slip the Lorax past the warden. Just for some variety.

I feel for you buddy. I am currently watching Dora and this shall continue for the rest of the day I am sure. The things I do for my girls.

At least you get some variety. Monsters Inc. is a good one though. I enjoyed Monsters University the other night.

Today doesnt feel like Monday. Holidays mid-week always mess with my head.

I still have 3 more days off work. Why I have to go back on a Thursday is beyond me.

I feel for you buddy. I am currently watching Dora and this shall continue for the rest of the day I am sure. The things I do for my girls.

At least you get some variety. Monsters Inc. is a good one though. I enjoyed Monsters University the other night.

In sure I will get to Dora, Oomi Zoomi, and Peter Rabbit. And maybe, if I'm lucky, Monsters University.

In sure I will get to Dora, Oomi Zoomi, and Peter Rabbit. And maybe, if I'm lucky, Monsters University.

Haha. Those are the same ones I get to watch all day, if I'm lucky. Hopefully no Peppa Pig or Max and Ruby today.

The Official Banter Away Thread

oh, you poor thing

I do have a rough life. I would rather be back at work today though. Too much time off of work and I get stir crazy.

My Daughter asks me all the time if I would like to watch Bubble Guppies with her. My answer is usually not a word, but more of an action...as in grabbing her minnie mouse headphones for her so she can use the ipad.

Haha. Those are the same ones I get to watch all day, if I'm lucky. Hopefully no Peppa Pig or Max and Ruby today.

Watching Peppa Pig is my Vietnam.

I watched Pitch Perfect 3 times this weekend.

Dude, Bubble Guppies are the shiznitz...Bubble bubble bubble guppy guppy guppies.....
My Daughter asks me all the time if I would like to watch Bubble Guppies with her. My answer is usually not a word, but more of an action...as in grabbing her minnie mouse headphones for her so she can use the ipad.

I fear for my day. I might slip the Lorax past the warden. Just for some variety.

She got bored by bubble guppies. She wants to watch Monsters Inc!

What a glorious day.

Buy a second TV, it was my saving grace!

Dude, Bubble Guppies are the shiznitz...Bubble bubble bubble guppy guppy guppies.....

Haha! I sing that song at work all the time. It's one show that I can kind of enjoy. "Maca-Rhino and cheese?"

Buy a second TV, it was my saving grace!

We have two TVs. Wife is usually watching Real housewives of Idiotland on the other one. Or some other stupid "Reality" TV show. So I would much rather watch kids cartoons.

Haha! I sing that song at work all the time. It's one show that I can kind of enjoy. "Maca-Rhino and cheese?"

That's silly business.

I have the Doc McStuffins songs stuck in my head all the time

Tappin away

With grandaddy and the holidays I feel like I've been behind/buried with THP work for a month now. Finally almost caught up and I will be very happy when I am.

With grandaddy and the holidays I feel like I've been behind/buried with THP work for a month now. Finally almost caught up and I will be very happy when I am.

I'm working on more work for you buddy. :alien:

its like small world and now its stuck in my head thanks Freddie!

Damn you anyway!

My laptop battery is begging for mercy lol.

Haha! I'll try and triple check the grammar for you this time and make it easy on ya. Hehe

Haha! I'll try and triple check the grammar for you this time and make it easy on ya. Hehe

um no spell check???? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back