Cleveland Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Looking forward to a lot of great submissions. Good luck, Y'all!!!

Last edited:

Getting fancy Cookie using that seldom used in this part of the world word whilst! I am venturing a guess that nobody in DFW using that in their everyday vocabulary. haha

Cleveland Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Getting fancy Cookie using that seldom used in this part of the world word whilst! I am venturing a guess that nobody in DFW using that in their everyday vocabulary. haha

Haha, gotta get creative in twitter to make best use of character limitations!

Haha, gotta get creative in twitter to make best use of character limitations!

True that! Spent about 2 hours this morning wording and re-wording mine to get within that magic 140 character limit!

True that! Spent about 2 hours this morning wording and re-wording mine to get within that magic 140 character limit!

Yeah amazing how many times I had to reword it to get it how I wanted. lol

In limerick form.

In limerick form.

Fantastic one right here Chris. If I had a vote, here's the leader in the clubhouse

Even though I got my shot, I figured I would still participate!

Some really good entries so far. Keep them coming!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

If i entered for a spot during the first announcement, do I need to create new ones for the second, third, etc.? Or is my original entry for the whole contest? Thanks!

If i entered for a spot during the first announcement, do I need to create new ones for the second, third, etc.? Or is my original entry for the whole contest? Thanks!

You need to for each contest. But you also have to be an albatross member to get in. It's awesome

Yes, new entry needed for each contest.

Here's mine:

Screenshot_2014-01-02-13-12-36-1.jpg

Check out @mpharvey23's Tweet: https://twitter.com/mpharvey23/status/417792520320331776

My entry

Winter to Fall, @ClevelandGolf isn't just for putters, the @hackersparadise #THPMC staffers will have it all, while the competition shutters

Good luck to all on another awesome contest Thank you THP and Cleveland Golf #THPMC dreamer

Last edited:
Here's my little ode.

My entry:

NAILED IT!

Edited out the second tweet.

Last edited:
I like it CJ

Once again I am so glad I am not a judge in this. I dont know that I could just pick one.

Back