The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can be dominant, but needs to be in the right situation, much like Suh is in. Suh has some studs on the d line with him that free him up. If clowney is the only player on whatever d line he ends up on, he will be double teamed and shut down.

I bet Clowney flames out. Look at what he has done since he became a star. Played mediocre football and ran afoul with the law, twice. Imagine what he will do after he gets a signing bonus.

Browns will take clown and bring brady Quinn back

Textbook rip of the football there by Wisconsin.

Pick 6 for iowa

Last chance for my Dawgs to pull this thing out.

Never mind the idiot dropped the ball on the 1 to celebrate

Dawgs trying to give 'em a finish.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Lsu/ Iowa, Iowa gets an easy pick 6; and yet another instance of somebody dropping the ball in celebration before they cross the goal line. I've never understood why, I bet it gives coaches aneurysms. Lucky for them they still scored.

Gurley almost had the TD there. Wow.

Georgia trying to get it done, :31 left to go. It's a nail biter.

Nice win Huskers, congrats.

If that field was 100% crap, gurley scores there.

I know he can, I just don't know if he will. Even in a situation with other talent to take some focus off of him I don't know if his motor will run hot enough anymore, maybe money will fix that, get those speeding fines taken care of and maybe he will actually speed up again on the field.

I bet Clowney flames out. Look at what he has done since he became a star. Played mediocre football and ran afoul with the law, twice. Imagine what he will do after he gets a signing bonus.

I'm a bit biased because I'm a South Carolina fan, but who the eff cares about speeding tickets? It's not like those are a huge crime. Also, to be honest, Clowney just didn't become a star. He was the #1 HS recruit in his year, had his announcement presser carried nationally on Sportscenter. He's had a target on his back since day 1 at South Carolina from a game-planning standpoint. It just so happens that the hit in the bowl game last year got him so much national attention. It also is worth noting that during his freshman and sophomore years, he was playing alongside other guys that are now in the NFL on that D-line.....it's not that way this year, so teams can double and triple team him.

Another 4th down drop, geeze georgia. How many chances can you give yourself?

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

I was pulling for Georgia.

Big 10 1 sec 0

I'm a bit biased because I'm a South Carolina fan, but who the eff cares about speeding tickets? It's not like those are a huge crime. Also, to be honest, Clowney just didn't become a star. He was the #1 HS recruit in his year, had his announcement presser carried nationally on Sportscenter. He's had a target on his back since day 1 at South Carolina from a game-planning standpoint. It just so happens that the hit in the bowl game last year got him so much national attention. It also is worth noting that during his freshman and sophomore years, he was playing alongside other guys that are now in the NFL on that D-line.....it's not that way this year, so teams can double and triple team him.

You're probably right. But the kid screams flame out to me.

Two dropped passes in the last two drives...frustrating. Tip of the hat to Nebraska. Deserved the win.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Gift Wrapped with a pretty little bow

Congrats to the Huskers

KG

Just Tapping Away

I stand by my opinion of what we've seen, he takes plays off. He's as big an athletic freak that we have ever seen, but as far as I'm concerned he should have just taken the full year to prep for the combine. I just don't see him being a sure thing, I really don't, but that's the benefit to having an opinion on things, I own it.

Theres something you dont see every day... North Texas has a PAT blocked, and a lineman picks it up and runs it in for a 2 pt conversion.

Theres something you dont see every day... North Texas has a PAT blocked, and a lineman picks it up and runs it in for a 2 pt conversion.

I just saw that, good for that fat-boy hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back