The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangit

Teddy Bridgewater declares for the draft. Wonder if his stock dropped this year?

I bet Strong is really hoping for an offer from a team down south right about now. Great to time leave and get a huge pay raise!

4 field goals, man do we miss Aaron Murray. Huskers are manning up every time we get in the red zone.

Oh, look, Clowney sprinting straight up-field again on a short yardage down.

On Wisconsin.

Oh, look, Clowney sprinting straight up-field again on a short yardage down.

I realize that there is another half of football, but Clowney has been very average.

What a huge call from Nebraska. Touchdown!

Can UGA just possibly learn how to tackle in the offseason..... Just maybe

KG

Just Tapping Away

What a huge call from Nebraska. Touchdown!

If only I was a gambler, I would have won money on that call. Been watching that stuff since T Grantham took over as defensive coordinator.

LOL....I'm going to miss the Clowney digs when it's over.

Dude is an athletic freak, but holy shat he is undisciplined. I've watched only him when he's on the field and his motor doesn't run now like it used to, dude takes plays off, I know he'll go high in the draft based on pure athleticism and what we have seen him do before, but I honestly don't know if he will be able to do it in the NFL like he used to, I don't know if he can be dominant in the sense that we have seen other freaks like Suh be at the next level.

Can UGA just possibly learn how to tackle in the offseason..... Just maybe

KG

Just Tapping Away

Nope, Richt has already announced that Grantham is coming back as defensive coordinator.

If only I was a gambler, I would have won money on that call. Been watching that stuff since T Grantham took over as defensive coordinator.

As a Nebraska fan, I can sympathize... UNL has had more than their share of crap tackling the last couple of years. :at-wits-end:

Just by the grace above that wasn't a touch back, lol. Lots of game left, we can still screw this up, lol.

Dude is an athletic freak, but holy shat he is undisciplined. I've watched only him when he's on the field and his motor doesn't run now like it used to, dude takes plays off, I know he'll go high in the draft based on pure athleticism and what we have seen him do before, but I honestly don't know if he will be able to do it in the NFL like he used to, I don't know if he can be dominant in the sense that we have seen other freaks like Suh be at the next level.

He can be dominant, but needs to be in the right situation, much like Suh is in. Suh has some studs on the d line with him that free him up. If clowney is the only player on whatever d line he ends up on, he will be double teamed and shut down.

I sure hope that UGA finds some guys that can cover the pass. It has killed us all year.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

He can be dominant, but needs to be in the right situation, much like Suh is in. Suh has some studs on the d line with him that free him up. If clowney is the only player on whatever d line he ends up on, he will be double teamed and shut down.

I know he can, I just don't know if he will. Even in a situation with other talent to take some focus off of him I don't know if his motor will run hot enough anymore, maybe money will fix that, get those speeding fines taken care of and maybe he will actually speed up again on the field.

Yea, Nebraska left Gurley uncovered. Thank you.

Oops.... Don't leave #3 alone. We have a game again

KG

Just Tapping Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back