The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to join a golf course (Lane Creek) this week but changed my mine. The temps in Georgia are going to hang in the upper 20s low 30's the next several days. It looks like at least a week of this crap :angry:. I feel so sorry for my THP brothers & sisters up north dealing with all the ice and snow. There is no way in hell that I could hang with you folks in that bad freezing weather :nono:

Thats a lie dude. Being cooped up in a house with you would be a freaking blast.

6 inches of snow yesterday and now the high for the next 4-5 days isn't gonna get above 4 with lows at about -12

Dang Darren I missed that, glad your alright.

Where you shooting at steel targets?

Thats a lie dude. Being cooped up in a house with you would be a freaking blast.

We try like hell to have a few laughs huh Dev :D

6 inches of snow yesterday and now the high for the next 4-5 days isn't gonna get above 4 with lows at about -12

no no no. Not conducive for ole gray to maintain any sort of sanity. Heck I'm crazy as a bed bug now and that would push me over the cliff :beat-up:

Dang Darren I missed that, glad your alright.

Where you shooting at steel targets?

Yessir. Been shooting them for years and never had an issue. Until yesterday haha.

Yessir. Been shooting them for years and never had an issue. Until yesterday haha.

Indoor range huh? Did the bullet bounce off the back wall or floor, ceiling, side walls? I like to go occasionally to keep my shooting skills up to par and now you and T0AD and got me wondering.

That's crazy, I've heard of issue if you are not shooting the right kind of steel, ar400 for most pistols, and ar500 for rifles. But haven't experienced it.

Now I'm not going to shoot the steel targets we have, I've always been edgy on them, ar500 is expensive though.

I was going to join a golf course (Lane Creek) this week but changed my mind. The temps in Georgia are going to hang in the upper 20s low 30's the next several days. It looks like at least a week of this crap :angry:. I feel so sorry for my THP brothers & sisters up north dealing with all the ice and snow. There is no way in hell that I could hang with you folks in that bad freezing weather :nono:

As long as he brought some Cambodian Red :thumb:

I was going to join a golf course (Lane Creek) this week but changed my mind. The temps in Georgia are going to hang in the upper 20s low 30's the next several days. It looks like at least a week of this crap :angry:. I feel so sorry for my THP brothers & sisters up north dealing with all the ice and snow. There is no way in hell that I could hang with you folks in that bad freezing weather :nono:

Yep, I was looking forward to coming up and playing LC with you today or tomorrow, let me know when you decide to join and I will head up.

The weather forecast for this upcoming Monday :banghead:

I broke my glasses this morning. Awesome.

Can anyone recommend an online place for eyeglasses? Also, how does the prescription work for that -- do I need to know the prescription or do I just direct them to my eye doctor?

Can anyone recommend an online place for eyeglasses? Also, how does the prescription work for that -- do I need to know the prescription or do I just direct them to my eye doctor?

If you are looking for a fairly cheap pair my girlfriend has ordered a couple from Warby Parker. I believe you get your prescription from the eye doctor and then send it to them, but I am not 100% sure on that. She doesn't wear glasses full time, so you may want to go a different route, but she has been pleased by the quality.

FramesDirect.com

Indoor range huh? Did the bullet bounce off the back wall or floor, ceiling, side walls? I like to go occasionally to keep my shooting skills up to par and now you and T0AD and got me wondering.

Outdoor range, actually. At my buddies hunting camp. They have a small range setup.

Find us a big 'ol swatch of woods and I'll bring the arsenal. You need to hone yer skills on that AR of mine.

Find us a big 'ol swatch of woods and I'll bring the arsenal. You need to hone yer skills on that AR of mine.

I can see it already: (A much-younger OG :alien: and T0AD supervising)

MACHINE-GUN-GIF1.gif

Snowed in with Lexie but I could do without it being this cold.
ugygunap.jpg

-12 real feel.

Snowed in with Lexie but I could do without it being this cold.
ugygunap.jpg

-12 real feel.

[War Eagle voice] You should move to Florida [/end War Eagle Voice]

[War Eagle voice] You should move to Florida [/end War Eagle Voice]
If my generous time off and benefits came with me, I'd already be there.

It was 4 feels like -9 here this morning. It isn't as cold as some of you other guys, but it is FREAKING cold to me.

I think we need a weather rant thread

Just saw what happened to you Darren - crazy! Hope everything goes well buddy, talk about a freak accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back