Cleveland Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I couldn't find a way to make my Haiku's fit into twitter, so I ended up sending 4:

Haiku #1:
The new face of spin
SmartSole CB or forged-Money!
Best wedges ever!

Dominate THPMC!

Haiku #2:
Smart Square or Classic
Align with Cleveland putters
Birdies made easy!

Haiku #3:
Cleveland 588’s
Customized trajectory
Create red numbers!

Cleveland FTW!

Haiku #4:
Classic XL – sweet!
Find the short grass and go low!
Altitude – Crush it!

Drive to MCwin

Good luck to everyone for that second spot (haha)!

Last edited:
With less than 24hrs to go I had to do another one.

@GolfinFF: @ClevelandGolf will there b CB's MB's waiting 4 me or maybe a combo 4 me to demo @hackersparadise #thpmc 2 put the competition on ice in MB

Each of us has 23 hours to consider a revision...
Tick tock tick tock

Last day folks, keep those entries coming!!

Best to all. Please make sure the makeup of your tweet followed the rules. We want everyone to that entered to have an equal and fair shot.

Looking forward to seeing who my next 2 teammates are!

Good luck everyone! I'm ready to welcome the next 2 members to the Morgan Cup!

Good luck ladies and gents...100% of the people who have not submitted an entry have not gotten chosen, so there is only one way to give yourself a chance.

Cleveland Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Good luck to all! Here is my official entry!

The only shot worth crying about is the one you don't take, take a shot here, you never know what can happen when you try.

Guys its great to have some many inviting and telling people to take their shot, but the truth is, the people that are not taking a shot, are not reading this thread. I assure you, they don't read most event threads and definitely are not reading the tail end of a 15 page thread.

The thought and heart is certainly in the right place however, but it is what it is at this point and its something we will never understand, but have learned to accept.

Good luck ladies and gents...100% of the people who have not submitted an entry have not gotten chosen, so there is only one way to give yourself a chance.

KellyBo is smiling in Athens, Ga. right about now :D. Good job :thumb:

KellyBo is smiling in Athens, Ga. right about now :D. Good job :thumb:

I literally stop and adjust my verbiage everytime I go and type "guys" because I know there is a special lady down in Bulldog country who is trying just as hard to get in.

Guys its great to have some many inviting and telling people to take their shot, but the truth is, the people that are not taking a shot, are not reading this thread. I assure you, they don't read most event threads and definitely are not reading the tail end of a 15 page thread.

The thought and heart is certainly in the right place however, but it is what it is at this point and its something we will never understand, but have learned to accept.

you can hide the next contest on page 26 in a 1500 reply thread...and i'll find it!

Less then 2 hours to go to enter for an opportunity of a life time.

Edit: nevermind, less then 14 hours!

Last edited:
Good luck to all! Here is my official entry!

GregDan!! Nice buddy!

Good luck today to all those last second entries!! Get those entries in folks for the chance a lifetime

KG

Just Tapping Away

Cleveland did an excellent job last year supporting their team, I'm looking forward to following along again with those luck few that are chosen. Some great entries in here.

Less then 2 hours to go to enter for an opportunity of a life time.

Edit: nevermind, less then 14 hours!

You scared me! I screwed one entry with a 11:59am end time, don't want two! :)

I believe before you mentioned that a group of people including yourself JB were voting on the entries, do they throwout the entries from other members who have already been selected for this event? Would they even know when searching through the twitter posts who has been selected already? I am confused reading through the thread who is in or out with so many "extra" entries. 15 pages so far, but half of it is banter and another portion entries from people already selected, I am thinking I have a 2 in 20 shot at this point from the entries I count. :)

There once was a golfer from Nantucket
He put his name in the Cleveland bucket
His face had a grin when JB said "You're in."
And next to the pin he stuck it.

Not much time left ladies and gentlemen!

Good luck to all who enter!

JM

Nice, thats a bit of a different direction than most of the "Nantucket" poems I've heard before. :D

Nice job JM.

I was trying some way to rework that same limerick & "get those wedges sucking back to the pin", but figured "stop while you're behind" hahaha!

I believe before you mentioned that a group of people including yourself JB were voting on the entries, do they throwout the entries from other members who have already been selected for this event? Would they even know when searching through the twitter posts who has been selected already? I am confused reading through the thread who is in or out with so many "extra" entries. 15 pages so far, but half of it is banter and another portion entries from people already selected, I am thinking I have a 1:20 shot at this point from the entries I count. :)

You will see some members and staff putting in entries just to drum up support for the event who have already been selected. JB, I'm sure, weeds those out when it's time to judge. I've tried to put in an entry for each contest, (missed a few), because it helps get #THPMC trending on twitter and it just gives the event itself more exposure.

Back