The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no time to rest fellas. Gotta get ready to dominate at the MC..Haha I think we are all happy the holidays are over with. It's fun (at times) but it is alot of work.

I used to love the holidays but now it's more hassle than anything else. Plus I've been sick since xmas eve. Still not feeling great but 1st day back to work.

I used to love the holidays but now it's more hassle than anything else. Plus I've been sick since xmas eve. Still not feeling great but 1st day back to work.

It's just too much craziness now that we are married and some with kids. Who's family do you go see and when? Who is coming to your house? Multiple dinners at multiple places. Etc etc. So much easier when it was just walking out of bedroom and sitting at the dinner table when I lived home. Haha

It's just too much craziness now that we are married and some with kids. Who's family do you go see and when? Who is coming to your house? Multiple dinners at multiple places. Etc etc. So much easier when it was just walking out of bedroom and sitting at the dinner table when I lived home. Haha

this year was worse because Jenn's sister didn't come up. Usually Xmas eve we head out to her uncles(45 minutes away) and then end the night at my parents to open gifts with my Grandmother. This year her uncles didn't happen due to her aunt having back surgery. So we went out to her parents and then back to mine. Woke up(feeling like :poop:), spent the morning with my parents and watching my neice enjoy her 1st xmas. Back out to Jenn's parents, for 1st dinner, then to my aunts for 2nd dinner. Just a long day. Since I was sick I skipped out on my aunts which stunk, but was the best choice.

this year was worse because Jenn's sister didn't come up. Usually Xmas eve we head out to her uncles(45 minutes away) and then end the night at my parents to open gifts with my Grandmother. This year her uncles didn't happen due to her aunt having back surgery. So we went out to her parents and then back to mine. Woke up(feeling like :poop:), spent the morning with my parents and watching my neice enjoy her 1st xmas. Back out to Jenn's parents, for 1st dinner, then to my aunts for 2nd dinner. Just a long day. Since I was sick I skipped out on my aunts which stunk, but was the best choice.

Exactly my point. So much more relaxing and enjoyable when you dont have to focus on running here and there and possibly pissing someone off if you dont see them.

Exactly my point. So much more relaxing and enjoyable when you dont have to focus on running here and there and possibly pissing someone off if you dont see them.

yup, just a pain. Next year will be a little different. My grandmother won't be around so there won't be the rush to get back on xmas eve. Hopefully Jenn's sister is up for xmas so that would eliminate that trip on Christmas and it can be just a bit more relaxing.

Uh oh. Somebody has a case of the Mondays.

I personally have 37 pieces of flair right now. It helps.
Only 37? thats weak sauce.

Out of surgery and have a nice little souvenir to take home! Thanks everyone for your well wishes!

Gonna put it on a chain and wear it? Glad everything turned out okay buddy.

Out of surgery and have a nice little souvenir to take home! Thanks everyone for your well wishes!

And a potentially awesome story.

Hey want to hear about the time I got shot?

Gonna put it on a chain and wear it? Glad everything turned out okay buddy.
I hope I can manage that.
And a potentiallyTarget shooting. Bullet must have ricochet'd and I caught a fragment. awesome story.

Hey want to hear about the time I got shot?
It sounds much more bada$$ before I tell them it was a ricochet bullet haha

Hhjj??

qudege6a.jpg

Good to hear it, Darren!

Does she have a sled and everything ready?

We have a little plastic one but I dont know if she is going to use it or not. Early reports are that she is not a fan of the snow..haha

Got my daughter a snowsuit so hopefully we will be doing this tomorrow night.

not sure why they are playing, they should be shoveling the driveway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back