Cleveland Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all that entered

Good Luck everyone! Again THP'ers bringing it for a chance to represent in the Morgan Cup.

Good luck to all those that entered, I can't wait to find out who the next 2 members of Team Cleveland will be!

Good luck everyone.

Good luck everyone. Let the excitement continue

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Well done! Good luck everybody!

Time is up
Now we wait and see
Who will join Team Cleveland
In the epic MC

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

Good luck everyone that entered!

Did they announce the lucky winners yet?!

great stuff, folks....really looking forward to the winners!

And so the waiting period begins. Lots of really strong entries. Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all!

Good luck guys, can't wait to see who joins us next.

There is no telling how many more views this thread will receive with people checking in to see if there is any type of update.

Good luck everyone.

Good luck to all! I can't speak for everybody, but I'm glad I'm not in this one. All of you really brought it!

Good luck to all, let the anxious waiting commence, two people are getting an unbelievable sponsor

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to hear who the next Cleveland staffers are.

Good luck everyone!

Just finished reading through all the entries. Pulled out due to being in The King, haven't figured out if I am going to take a shot at the last few contests yet or not. Regardless, I do NOT envy the judges and glad I do not have to make a choice. There are a ton of awesome entries in here.

And the waiting begins, but it makes the end game that much better! Good luck everybody!!!

Once again my entry was among some really good ones. One thing for certain the two winners will have had deserving entries, they were all great.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Another strong group of contestants. Goodluck everyone. Still 6 spots left after this contest so keep the creativity flowing!!

Let's announce the winners tonight!!!!!! Come on JB! Ha-Ha!

Can't wait to see who's with Team Cleveland next! This is going to be special!

Back