The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelled Collge tomorrow due to weather. Extended winter break

Had a meeting today that made me feel pretty good about a potential big-time life decision for me. Hate to be cryptic, but I can't say more for now.

Had a meeting today that made me feel pretty good about a potential big-time life decision for me. Hate to be cryptic, but I can't say more for now.

Sounds good man, hope that comes through for ya!

The amount of awesome threads at the top of my timeline on THP is my HHJJ right now. Just so much awesome to go through in so little time.

It's going to be close to 30° tomorrow!

It's getting closer and closer to spring all the time!

Bio Cell iron en-route! Very excited for my first testing opportunity.

I'm making plans to go play Osprey next week and I can't wait! Green grass, Palm trees, and Bru's room wings and chips, Yippeee!

I'm making plans to go play Osprey next week and I can't wait! Green grass, Palm trees, and Bru's room wings and chips, Yippeee!

I know you used to live in FL. Where do you live now? Trying to piece together the Marc puzzle considering I was so far off on your age.

SC for now lol, looking to change that though.

Chorizo makes me happy.

Chorizo makes me happy.

Small spanish sausage makes you happy at 7:15am? You are such a random but awesome person. Haha COLD WEATHER BE DAMNED!!

Sounds terrible.

Indoor simulator league starts tonight with ddec. Can't wait to discuss this upcoming journey with him. I'm sure we will have some green grass and palm trees on the screen.

I'll be thinking about my northern friends while wearing shorts and basking in the sunshine lol.

I'll be thinking about my northern friends while wearing shorts and basking in the sunshine lol.

The bum part of your name was never more true.

Receiving a PM from Morgan to say I was one of the lucky 25 that won a putter in the holiday madness - can't wait to see what I get :D

Can I now go and post in the rant section about the postal service that will take forever to deliver it to me..... :alien:

The wife has decided she wants to go to Vegas. I guess the cold will do that to a person.

Now the debate becomes if we go just the two of us, or with a couple friends. I would prefer we go by ourselves so we can form our own experiences, as opposed to tagging along someone who has gone numerous times before..... I think I am going to lose out on this.

Go as a group. Leave the wife at home!

The wife has decided she wants to go to Vegas. I guess the cold will do that to a person.

Now the debate becomes if we go just the two of us, or with a couple friends. I would prefer we go by ourselves so we can form our own experiences, as opposed to tagging along someone who has gone numerous times before..... I think I am going to lose out on this.

Ive done both, when we went as a large group it was a mess, I just kinda like to go with the flow and everything had to be all organized and had to account for people....disaster. Go with just another couple or just the 2 of you

Small spanish sausage makes you happy at 7:15am? You are such a random but awesome person. Haha COLD WEATHER BE DAMNED!!

Benefit to atkins, its fair game and I rediscovered how awesome it is in eggs w/ bacon as well....and veggies int here too of course but whatever. :alien:

In my single days I used to make an awesome 3am snack with Chorizo.

First I'd make a hashbrown. Get it all crispy and perfect. Top it with a slice of cheese.
Then Chorizo and eggs right on top of it.

It was all good until I barfed it up one morning. Took it easy on the Chorizo after that.

Scheduled my GolfTEC swing evaluation for Saturday! Looking forward to getting my game ready for the Spring and the upcoming THP events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back