The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just paid off the doc and I's March Disney vacation. Happy happy happy.

early release is awesome.

Temps in the 30s. I think it actually got up to 40 for a little bit this afternoon.

Scheduled my GolfTEC swing evaluation for Saturday! Looking forward to getting my game ready for the Spring and the upcoming THP events!

Good for you buddy! :clapp: You can bring that new swing on up to Lane Creek and we 'll throw a peg in the dirt :thumb:

This is so funny it made me forget about this cold weather which makes it a HHJJ post. Our neighbor called KellyBo and asked if the mailman had delivered a package to our home by mistake. She said no so Dunkin heads out in his yard to see if Luke (big blond lab) found the package and had dragged it to gawd knows where. Little be known to Dunkin that their kitten had slipped out the door behind him. He was walking around the bushes in the dark checking for the package and the little cat jumped out and grabbed his leg. Cristie texted KellyBo crying from laughing so hard as she said Dunkin nearly peed on himself getting away from that unknown monster. I can picture this so my sides are sore from laughing :laughing::rofl:

After a very very stressful day at work coming back to the hotels managers reception was much needed. That is my HHJJ

I'm watching my daughter's fencing class and she kicks all the boys butts!

Nice little $6500 raise to my salary for hard work!!

Not a ton, but it feels good to be appreciated.

That's a nice bump. Congrats.

I've had a pretty crappy week. Actually, it's been downright miserable.

And, the next few days when some information starts coming in, it's probably going to be even crappier.

However, the support I have gotten from many THPers, or should I say, my friends, has been phenomenal. I've tried my best to bury the crap I've been dealing with and just focus on the positives, and with some supportive conversations with friends, and an awesome motivational quote from a great friend, have been able to power through some tough times.

Thank you THP. Thank you friends. That is my HHJJ.

Aint that the truth. It's amazing how motivating and uplifting a small pat on the back ($$) can be sometimes, congrats man!

Extra $125 a week. Is that greater than your golf budget? If so, your employer just totally took that expense out of your everyday expenses!

Hang in there Ryan. We are always here for you.

I've had a pretty crappy week. Actually, it's been downright miserable.

And, the next few days when some information starts coming in, it's probably going to be even crappier.

However, the support I have gotten from many THPers, or should I say, my friends, has been phenomenal. I've tried my best to bury the crap I've been dealing with and just focus on the positives, and with some supportive conversations with friends, and an awesome motivational quote from a great friend, have been able to power through some tough times.

Thank you THP. Thank you friends. That is my HHJJ.

Hope your fears are not realized and the WarEagle world turns for the better real soon!

I start my new job at the course tomorrow working in the back shop. The people who work at the club are really cool not to mention it's patrons! I'm pretty stoked. On top of that, I'm sorting out my tournament schedule and I'm looking at about 3 tournaments a month starting March! Things are looking good to say the least :D

Extra $125 a week. Is that greater than your golf budget? If so, your employer just totally took that expense out of your everyday expenses!

That was EXACTLY my thought.. Then I quickly realized I am a member at a club and all dues are paid. Therefore, it means I will have more things to purchase!!

Got a couple of lessons lined up between now & March.

That was EXACTLY my thought.. Then I quickly realized I am a member at a club and all dues are paid. Therefore, it means I will have more things to purchase!!

NICE !!! Time for a splurge!

Hit my Xhot 3deep 282 yds and 267yds off the tee(Myself nor the guys I played with could belive it). Shot an 83 with 28 putts one of those being a 3 putt. Managed the course very well. I am happy I decided to step up and take lessons. Its helping my game a ton.

Hit my Xhot 3deep 282 yds and 267yds off the tee(Myself nor the guys I played with could belive it). Shot an 83 with 28 putts one of those being a 3 putt. Managed the course very well. I am happy I decided to step up and take lessons. Its helping my game a ton.
Great round Trevor. Sound like the lessons are paying dividends.

Solid HHJJ, Trevor. Congrats!

Awesome round Trevor! You are going to be sub 80 regularly very soon. Saw glimpses of this in Sarasota. Glad the lessons are working out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back