BigCountryStein

Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 1.1
Hey guys, I'm sure my name rings a bell to some of you as I've joined the forum in 2011, but I just thought I'd check in again and re-introduce myself to the people who take the time to read this, have no idea who I am and some of the newbies. My name is Sawyer and I live golf. When I'm not working (now at a golf course as of late), playing golf, reading about golf (THP) or watching golf, I'm with my family or girlfriend and probably thinking about golf. I'm sort of a club ho, I have way too much in my closet as far as apparel goes and too many ball markers, signed gloves, special tees, valuable pouches to count, you name it and I probably have it! A little more about me, I'm a sports fanatic and I have a bit of a shoe obsession (golf, casual and athletic). I'm also a recent highschool graduate and I really enjoy weightlifting/being active. The limited time I have been on here as an active part of the community has been awesome. I've had dreams of playing in The Morgan Cup, and just going to any of the THP events for that matter. I hope to get to know more of the hackers here, get involved more and stop taking this beautiful place for granted; seeing as it has so many opportunities, and not to mention some of the nicest people around. Don't be shy to shoot me a PM at anytime! Thanks for reading.

Nice to know ya! Look forward to seeing you around the forum again.

Welcome back!

wb.gif

Welcome back sawyer

Welcome back Sawyer.

Welcome back

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Welcome back! Nice to meet ya

Welcome back to Paradise!

welcome BACK to THP!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and thanks for the link JB, I'll take a look at my tournament schedule and budget a little closer

welcome BACK to THP!

Welcome back to Paradise!

Welcome back! Nice to meet ya

Welcome back

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back

Welcome Back!

Welcome back Sawyer.

Welcome back Sawyer!

Welcome back.