The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow I'm booking a trip to Cabo San Lucas Mexico. I love it!

Love that place. Have to play Palmilla & if you can Cabo Del Sol..... Two great layouts.

Tomorrow I'm booking a trip to Cabo San Lucas Mexico. I love it!

Just you and the Mrs or you going with others? That's one place I haven't been

At 33 today all the kids were going "Coach, it is NICE outside today!", its funny. Def better than 0 from Monday though.

This crap is getting old......

hmm. not sure if this is an hhjj or a rant, could be both, but I just broke up with my girlfriend... yeah. hmm. oh well.

"On The Road Again, I can't to get back on the road again..." Continuing education class's again today. Heading to North Platte, Ne for another crop/farm/livestock class. Should be licensed in that field within the week.

"On The Road Again, I can't to get back on the road again..." Continuing education class's again today. Heading to North Platte, Ne for another crop/farm/livestock class. Should be licensed in that field within the week.

You go Duey, congrats.

You go Duey, congrats.

Thanks buddy. It's boring as all get out, lol, and the drive out western Nebraska is just as boring, but worth it in the end.

I noticed the course I played yesterday calls the yellow tees "Livestrong"...Wonder if they plan on changing that anytime soon.

hmm. not sure if this is an hhjj or a rant, could be both, but I just broke up with my girlfriend... yeah. hmm. oh well.

Probably a good thing dude. If you dumped her I'm sure you have solid reasons.

Probably a good thing dude. If you dumped her I'm sure you have solid reasons.

Yeah.. The girl she would always whine to told me alot about her today, i'm pretty happy i ended it. I just wish i wouldve sooner.

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Having a bit of a panic attack about leaving my kid for 4 days.

You will be fine dude. Once you get there, you will miss her, but you will also have an amazing time. I hope you enjoy your trip!

You will be fine dude. Once you get there, you will miss her, but you will also have an amazing time. I hope you enjoy your trip!

My wife is fine and I am freaking out. This is so weird.

There's nothing wrong with that. I was the same way. First trip we took away from my daughter I was the one freaking out and she was the calm one. Haha

One of our players is nominated for our local newspaper's Prep Athlete of the Week (I'm an assistant coach for a high school boys basketball team). His name is Alan Haagen. He is an incredibly nice kid and a great basketball player. Also, he averaged nearly 20 points a game and hit a 3 pointer at the buzzer to win the championship at a tournament in San Diego over Christmas break (we live in Washington). Any votes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

http://www.columbian.com/news/2014/...p-athlete-week-nominees/#.UstQChIZj7U.twitter

voted! good luck to you and your player, Jeff.

Voted, good luck dude.

Listen to me, my friend: she'll be fine. Go have some fun with your wife.

Voted, JConn! Good luck to him.

I can help you deal with this;

1. Dominican Rum
2. More Dominican Rum
3. Enjoy your time with your Mrs.
4. Thank Beags

Voted!

And Dev get a drink with an umbrella in it. You cant not smile when there is an umbrella in your drink.

Voted!

And Dev get a drink with an umbrella in it. You cant not smile when there is an umbrella in your drink.

I will test this theory numerous times. I have to get a good enough sample set. After all its all in the name of science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back