Dollar Shave Club

I may upgrade to that one, trying the 4X for now to test the waters.

I started out with the basic one and believe it or not really liked them. I have extremely sensitive skin so I ended up going with the executive after a few months.

I need to look into this more, instead of stretching my blades out cause im cheap, or just shaving once a week cause im lazy

I need to look into this more, instead of stretching my blades out cause im cheap, or just shaving once a week cause im lazy

I did both of these. No excuses now. I like it, 9 bucks a month and a new blade each week so no butchering of the face.

I'm on the website now. I currently use one of the Gillette razors that vibrates. Because it vibrates, and the fact that Gillette blades are insanely expensive, I stretch the blades out forever, but I think it's time to move on.

Now that we've decided not to renew our Costco membership, I need to find a new place to get blades. Heard nothing but good things about DSC, so I'll probably give them a go soon. Figure if I get the 4X, the wife can use them, too. The wolfman gene skips generations, so while my old man gets a 5 o'clock shadow before lunch, I can almost get away with shaving the night before. Figure after a couple of years I'll have to many backlogged blades I'll start my own business.

6 bucks a month or you can make it every other month. I get lazy and shave every few days and could stretch out 7-8 shaves if I wanted to but I toss a blade every two weeks just cause I can. They've probably got some decent life left out of them.

6 bucks a month or you can make it every other month. I get lazy and shave every few days and could stretch out 7-8 shaves if I wanted to but I toss a blade every two weeks just cause I can. They've probably got some decent life left out of them.
That's the thing, I only shave 1/2 of my face each day, basically just the lower half of my neck. A blade can last me a week easily, and not worrying about having to go with a dull blade on my neck is quite nice.

I want to upgrade to the Executive already.

You should try it, the worst you do is downgrade right?

Wow glad I saw this thread. I ran out of Fusion blades and would gladly try a different brand at these prices. I went with the Dorco site and bought the Winter Man Pack for $25.50 shipped. Pretty much a years supply of 6 blades with shaving cream. Pretty impossible price to beat unless you're an extreme couponer.

I may upgrade to that one, trying the 4X for now to test the waters.
4x = Plenty
Figure if I get the 4X, the wife can use them, too.

Wife and kid have taken to them also and had to order new handles. We aren't a hairy bunch, like some wolfmen types, so they last all three of us a good bit of time.

No hair club, no brainer to join when you out a dollar to it. Will be doing it bulk tonight. Thanks for the links!

So let me see if I've got the gist of this correct. DSC is selling dorco blades. If you just want to make a purchase, you can go to dorco directly, if you want to have blades and stuff sent to you automatically every month, you can go to DSC correct?

So let me see if I've got the gist of this correct. DSC is selling dorco blades. If you just want to make a purchase, you can go to dorco directly, if you want to have blades and stuff sent to you automatically every month, you can go to DSC correct?

Yes, however, I think the selling point was that going directly with Dorco you still save money compared to DSC, however you're buying in bulk with Dorco.

Yes, however, I think the selling point was that going directly with Dorco you still save money compared to DSC, however you're buying in bulk with Dorco.

Correct.

Ok, just went with the Dorco's, SXA1000 6 blade, 26 razors for $28 using the $10 off coupon. Should get me through more than half the year. Thanks for the info guys!

Im lazy when it comes to shaving and changing blades lol. $6 a month long term I can live with thats for sure, who knows maybe I'll then shave more often

Ok, just went with the Dorco's, SXA1000 6 blade, 26 razors for $28 using the $10 off coupon. Should get me through more than half the year. Thanks for the info guys!

What is the coupon code

Just made same order as Nate. Can't beat that price

Just made same order as Nate. Can't beat that price

Come to find out just now that my wife has been using my razor the last few times cause she thinks men's razors are better than the ladies made. Ha-Ha. Told her if she likes this one that I will order her a handle too.

I'm a little late to the early show but that advert is hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Come to find out just now that my wife has been using my razor the last few times cause she thinks men's razors are better than the ladies made. Ha-Ha. Told her if she likes this one that I will order her a handle too.

Erin uses the same cartridges as me as well. I was plannin on the same since I don't go through blades like alot of people

I may have to try these out. I shave once a week right now because I hate it and I go through blades so fast. I tried an electric razor and it barely cuts anything most of the time. Sounds like these could be the ticket.

Back