The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude how do you think I feel. I should be celebrating the day but nooooo, I have to go to work. Sheesh, the man keeping me down. I kid of course..Mondays are the worst

Of course while I was gone the poopy hit the fan, I have 3 meetings now before lunch and 1 after and 3 days worth of work to pile into 1....#awesome

Of course while I was gone the poopy hit the fan, I have 3 meetings now before lunch and 1 after and 3 days worth of work to pile into 1....#awesome

Should make you feel good that they rely on you so much....

The joys and pains of being #4 globally.

No test for the 441

I hit a few practice balls into the pasture before I moved back into town. Everything felt really good, can't wait for golf, probably going to have to head to town and try to get on the simulator now if the old guys ever get off of it.

Head to town haha, it's only a block or two away now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I am absolutely beat today, just tired.

Post THP event exhuastion is a tough one! I can remember quite a few times hitting the seat in the airplane and fighting to keep my eyes open.

I'm sure it is well worth it though.

I'm totally unfocused and unmotivated at work today. All I want to do is get out and play/practice and I'm stuck inside.

It is embarrassingly easy for me to adapt to west coast time. My normal schedule is a joke. Now it's just my normal schedule with a couple extra hours of sleep Hahahaha

It is embarrassingly easy for me to adapt to west coast time. My normal schedule is a joke. Now it's just my normal schedule with a couple extra hours of sleep Hahahaha

Thanks for rubbing that in, ha. I'm more than a little jealous right now.

Well this just about sums up the last few days for me....

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

That cut was all the way to the bone which was pretty interesting to see. I was the DD for some buddies this weekend and a bar fight got out of control. I was breaking it up and went to help this guy up and clean him off and I got tackled from behind into a steel bench. As you can see, my face broke the fall haha.

I drive roughly 25 hours per week and I am always very conscious about being tired behind the wheel and pull over when necessary to stretch and what not. Well the night after this happened I fell asleep behind the wheel and totaled my car. Not a scratch on my body and no one got hurt. I am one lucky dude that is for sure.

Well this just about sums up the last few days for me....

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

That cut was all the way to the bone which was pretty interesting to see. I was the DD for some buddies this weekend and a bar fight got out of control. I was breaking it up and went to help this guy up and clean him off and I got tackled from behind into a steel bench. As you can see, my face broke the fall haha.

I drive roughly 25 hours per week and I am always very conscious about being tired behind the wheel and pull over when necessary to stretch and what not. Well the night after this happened I fell asleep behind the wheel and totaled my car. Not a scratch on my body and no one got hurt. I am one lucky dude that is for sure.

Wow. Glad you're alright Jordan. Hang in there buddy it could have been A LOT worse on all accounts. Glad you made it ok on all the situations.

Wow. Glad you're alright Jordan. Hang in there buddy it could have been A LOT worse on all accounts. Glad you made it ok on all the situations.

Thanks man. I was just thinking about that today and it definitely could have been much worse. Especially the car wreck.

Jordan... dude... Woah.

Dang Jordan that's rough

Man Jordan that's scary. Glad you're ok...relatively speaking.

Man that looks like it hurt. You are one lucky SOB not getting hurt in the accident. Glad you are OK man and no one got hurt. Hope you've gotten some rest.

Man Jordan that's scary. Glad you're ok...relatively speaking.

I came out of it all having to pay a $50 copay for some stitches and I'll have to pay a $500 copay for my car. I don't have accident forgiveness but I have never made an auto insurance claim and the Nationwide adjuster told me this one would be "forgiven." All the things considered, I think I made out this go around.

I came out of it all having to pay a $50 copay for some stitches and I'll have to pay a $500 copay for my car. I don't have accident forgiveness but I have never made an auto insurance claim and the Nationwide adjuster told me this one would be "forgiven." All the things considered, I think I made out this go around.

Ouch, dude. Those pictures hurt just looking at them!

Sounds like you came out relatively ok, all things considered!

Jordan, thats nuts man, glad you are alright.

My life is a complete whirlwind right now. I miss my THP time.

Sorry to hear that stuff Jordan buddy! And wow look at all the Morgan cuppers being selected!

TTing

Glad you're ok Jordon. Could have been much worse.

My life is a complete whirlwind right now. I miss my THP time.

Sorry to hear that stuff Jordan buddy! And wow look at all the Morgan cuppers being selected!

TTing

Whirlwind in a good way?

Glad your okay Jordan. Material things can be replaced. You cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back