The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last three scores are 93, 88 and 83. I like that trend and back to back rounds in the 80s...the place I want/expect nearly all my rounds to be. And this happened in the middle of winter to boot. HHJJ

My last three scores are 93, 88 and 83. I like that trend and back to back rounds in the 80s...the place I want/expect nearly all my rounds to be. And this happened in the middle of winter to boot. HHJJ

This is awesome! Game is shaping up nicely it seems.

AWESOME Frank!!
congrats on the progress! Keep it going!

Just got a visit from the Sarasota Herald Tribune (Sarasota Newspaper) informing us that we were voted as the Best Bike Shop in Sarasota & Manatee County. 2nd year in a row winning it! With 10 local competitors, we are quite excited to win 2 years in a row. Will be great for business!

Just got a visit from the Sarasota Herald Tribune (Sarasota Newspaper) informing us that we were voted as the Best Bike Shop in Sarasota & Manatee County. 2nd year in a row winning it! With 10 local competitors, we are quite excited to win 2 years in a row. Will be great for business!

That's great! Congrats!

Congratulations!! Hope this turns into some great revenue for you and your shop. Being voted #1 two years in a row tells me you are customer service oriented and are going the extra mile to make sure your customers are happy and more importantly are repeat customers.

Congrats, War!

Very very very good news! Congrats to all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!!!! Is that the one I voted for on FB? If so, I hope you know you owe me at least a pair of spandex :alien:

Congratulations war.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Congrats Ryan, excited for your team there!

Well done beags

Congratulations!! Hope this turns into some great revenue for you and your shop. Being voted #1 two years in a row tells me you are customer service oriented and are going the extra mile to make sure your customers are happy and more importantly are repeat customers.
It's all about Customer Service man, having great people that enjoy what they do is what it's all about.
Awesome!!!! Is that the one I voted for on FB? If so, I hope you know you owe me at least a pair of spandex :alien:
That's the one dude! I will get some lycra in the mail to you.

Congratulations Ryan!!

Congrats Ryan

Congrats Ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats War, that is great news. Good customer service goes along way these days.

Hit balls for the first time since August tonight to get some data for Bio Cell testing.

The results were brutal, but man it felt good to swing a golf club again!

Congrats War! I imagine word of mouth referrals are quite important in the cycling business seeing that I wouldn't imagine you would buy a new bike every year.

Congrats, Ryan!!!! You deserve it.

Thanks guys. I am pretty pumped up about it, for sure.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Late to the party, but congrats War! That's pretty awesome. I wish I could follow you and start a career in something I love.

Must be very nice to get some rewards early on to affirm that you made the right choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back