The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a beautiful gift of flowers from two wonderful people I met thanks to THP. Thank you so much Kevin and Lee for thinking of me and making my day. You are so very kind and thoughtful!

http://instagram.com/p/jrxts5tDRE/

Looks like work is cancelled tomorrow! I love it when people freak out when 5 snowflakes touch the ground!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

glad they made it there KB

Thank you folks so much for brightening KellyBo's day?. We have met so many people who are family to us while being members of this wonderful place! Kevin & Lee are family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. Good job peeps

Today was my daughters 3rd birthday.

I left work early, and spent the entire afternoon with her, doing whatever she wanted to do. Spent the evening with the wife and kids, just hanging out playing board games and doing whatever my Daughter felt like doing.

What a great day, and a great evening. Amazing how much my little girl has changed my world over the past 3 years.

I left work early, and spent the entire afternoon with her, doing whatever she wanted to do. Spent the evening with the wife and kids, just hanging out playing board games and doing whatever my Daughter felt like doing.

What a great day, and a great evening. Amazing how much my little girl has changed my world over the past 3 years.

Yep that sounds like an awesome day.

God I miss it there so much. Have fun. Consume some Mamajuana for me.

That is some good stuff right there. :)

That's what little girls do Ryan. I've been away from mine for 8 days so far. Get to go home on Thursday. Can't wait to see her.

The VP candidate list is finalized. I am hoping to find out this week the results.

Ryan, that is awesome! That is a great age!

Good luck Fupresti!

That's what little girls do Ryan. I've been away from mine for 8 days so far. Get to go home on Thursday. Can't wait to see her.

And my friends thought I was crazy when I said that I wanted a little girl when we found out my wife was pregnant.

I have two girls. 22 and 12. They are ALWAYS Daddy's girls. I wanted girls as well. Love it.

The VP candidate list is finalized. I am hoping to find out this week the results.

Good luck my friend! Wishing you the best and hoping you get the job.

So awesome. I have two girls as well (3 and 10 mos) and they are the light of my life. So glad you could spend the day with her and make it special for her.

Good look Fupresti!

If it pans out, I guess I will be forced to schedule a trip around the Ocean City and PGA National invitationals.

Happy birthday, baby war!

Y'all know I love contests. I also love helping other people. The two came together really well recently. You may have seen my Twitter feed blow up pushing @BarretBaber, my friend's son, to win a Gig in LA during Grammy week. He did win and here is the video to prove it! Great music & a great guy. Love it when everything works out!

My daughter had a rough night last night. Got up at 3am and just never went back to sleep. Been sitting in the living room with her watching Disney JR and I never thought I actually wouldn't mind. Just love this kid so much. I guess when they say being a parent changes you this is what they mean. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

eby7a5yp.jpg

y7etyvu5.jpg

utebyjeb.jpg

Last edited:
I love Kevin Beausoleil (T2GRN). Dude is just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back