Taylormade Tour Preferred CB Iron Review Thread

Thats pretty awesome Smally!

Alot of Holy expletives coming out over here. That is so damn cool.

That is freaking sweet! Pretty cool man cave decoration right there!

Well, I'm jealous.

Not to be that guy, but this probably belongs in the preview thread for that iron.
The live update thread is going to get glossed over.

Not to be that guy, but this probably belongs in the preview thread for that iron.
The live update thread is going to get glossed over.

It's all three irons! But I'll move it to the CB thread!

That's one of the most amazing things to just show up at the door. What a cool locker and filled with some TaylorMade goodness.

Taylormade Tour Preferred CB Iron Review Thread

Holy effin crap!!! Wife just texted me and said I have a box awaiting and it's bigger than those we normally get.

I'm floored, astonished, and stupid excited right now. Think I may need to head home early!

That is simply amazing, unfathomable to be honest.

Holy effin crap!!! Wife just texted me and said I have a box awaiting and it's bigger than those we normally get.

I'm floored, astonished, and stupid excited right now. Think I may need to head home early!

Go right now cookie!

wow, that locker is AMAZING

Umm. Wow. That is unreal.

One reason I buy from this company. No matter how often they bring out clubs. They love their customers and treat them right. (Only speaking for myself)

That is awesome!

RE: Tour Preferred 360

Just got off the phone with Kevin at TMaG. I have a replacement set of CBs en route with the right specs en route. Should be here next week! Crazy awesome customer service.

Just got off the phone with Kevin at TMaG. I have a replacement set of CBs en route with the right specs en route. Should be here next week! Crazy awesome customer service.

I may have missed it, what happened to urs?

I may have missed it, what happened to urs?

They have the shanks.

All kidding aside - I need +1/2" and 2* up. They're sending new ones with the right specs and I send the other set back. Pretty much the best customer service I've had from a golf equipment company.

I'm confused...

Hmmm, nevermind, read above...

They have the shanks.

All kidding aside - I need +1/2" and 2* up. They're sending new ones with the right specs and I send the other set back. Pretty much the best customer service I've had from a golf equipment company.

yeah they were all stock that we got, Im going out on a limb and guessing GG would probably be setting it all up for is with the options/modifications we have to pick from.

Looks like you got a head start

Great customer service!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Pretty awesome of them to set you up like that. Love the customer service.

Wow, this was completely unexpected but SO FREAKING AWESOME! I can't thank TaylorMade and THP enough for this, to say that it will be an integral part of my golf room is an understatement!!

Wow. That really is just silly awesome. Wow. WOW!

this thread gets better by the minute

Back