The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Need to decide who I am going to support (I want everyone to win) in this incredible journey

If it makes you feel better, everyone does win just by getting the chance to be part of it. Don't sweat the competitors' feelings on who you throw your support behind!

Need to decide who I am going to support (I want everyone to win) in this incredible journey

Yeah, it's tough picking a team, and I've been a "Hackers Backer" since day one, but.....

I think this year there is going to be a change of heart.

Spoiler
TEAM DOT COM FTW

Yeah, it's tough picking a team, and I've been a "Hackers Backer" since day one, but.....

Spoiler
TEAM DOT COM FTW

No worries dude, I understand :alien: . I'm so glad you guys are supporting the event the way only THPers have shown me they can.

What a group.

Spoiler
TEAM DOT COM FTW

Until he smells 1 Ward fart, then his allegiance will change real quick.

Spoiler
TEAM DOT COM FTW

There's my man!

Oh God! I forgot about that. Gonna have to get my Captain some anti-flatulence meds. He'll be alright. We'll fix him up.

Tornado clouds have got nothing on that slow moving, dense cloud of natural disaster.

Wow off topic. Good luck if he demands in person team meetings in July guys!

Pavlov's law.. Let's see what happens if they make worse than par.

Interesting dialog in here today. Wouldn't hesitate for a second to support any team, now just to find that one. Obvious answer is Team THP but what's the fun in rooting for the most cocky team already... MC Champs 2014, yankees, heat, etc talk has not impressed me.

I have support for the event right now, and will keep my eye out for that moment when it hits me for a team to sway me in. Teams look great and everything looks set up to be another epic battle.

I'll leave the light on for you.

The way I see it, it is a four way pick em for second place between Paradise, Hackers, DotCom and Albatross.

That's adorable. Although Albatross was in last, so I'm ok with that playing out

Jesse, please support one of the other teams. After the beating your gonna take in Dallas you will either way.

Meanwhile......

Another member of Team Hackers is working on their game and banging out buckets of balls. Just doing work.

Carry on.

Meanwhile......

Another member of Team Hackers is working on their game and banging out buckets of balls. Just doing work.

Carry on.

House bound with our natural disaster of a snow storm (sarcasm)...have to bring the BirdieBall green out tonight #LeadByExample

House bound with our natural disaster of a snow storm (sarcasm)...have to bring the BirdieBall green out tonight #LeadByExample

Went home today for lunch to let the dog out, grabbed a special little 3W and pounded out 6 balls that went ever so straight with just a touch of a left to right spin on 'em as they sailed into oblivion. Walked away very satisfied knowing that more is to come.

Meanwhile......

Carry on.

Just walked off the course. They can keep yapping. We will keep practicing. Thanks for the laughable comments boys.

Just walked off the course. They can keep yapping. We will keep practicing. Thanks for the laughable comments boys.

yapping? what comments? I tune the noise out and focus on the positive. I enjoy when someone tells me something can't be done. I'm looking forward to the Adams event and seeing where everyones game is at that attends.

Went home today for lunch to let the dog out, grabbed a special little 3W and pounded out 6 balls that went ever so straight with just a touch of a left to right spin on 'em as they sailed into oblivion. Walked away very satisfied knowing that more is to come.

Drooling with anticipation :) Definitely going to swing that thing next time we meet. Spent 2.5 hours at Golf galaxy rolling Cleveland putters today.

I think I get more excited to have this group of teammates by the hour. Hard workers and soft speakers...meshing with this group is simple.

Wow, what a whirlwind of a day! Just as my 1st class was starting today, I get a text from Coers saying we're on the same team. Next thing I know my phone just starts blowing up with pms and emails, and I had to wait 2 hours before I could check my phone.

I didn't think it was possible to be more psyched about the Morgan Cup than the day I was selected, but Canadan and Brad really know how to motivate you. I now have a whole new level of expectations for myself.

I made some pancakes for breakfast (chocolate chip) and then played in the snow with my daughter. All the while realizing that I will likely have a SLDR 2h in the bag for the Morgan Cup. So, it's all good.

Say I thought the same thing Andy. I did not get much work done today. Maybe in the afternoon because I accidentally left my phone in the car. It's pretty awesome to have the best Captain and Assistant Capt. for the Morgan Cup!!

Back