The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Just getting home and catching up. Funny, I like the Heat and the Yankees :D. I'm in the minority here but my support is with TEAM THP!

Maybe...just maybe we can be friends afterall

Oh yeah he will. Especially me and Andy V (parshooter) since were only 3 hrs away. We will get to know each others game well and I think that will help make the best of our game come out. Dan is very knowledgeable and I defiantly put my trust in him on what I need to do to be at the top level of my golf game.
I have NO doubts Dan will put us in the absolute best position to capture victory. Competition will be tough, but as long as we reach the goals our Capt sets for us and we perform we will be in a position to win!

Just getting home and catching up. Funny, I like the Heat and the Yankees :D. I'm in the minority here but my support is with TEAM THP!
This dude. This dude rocks!

It seems to be my issue so forget about it

I totally see where you are coming from man but that logo was given to us by our Captain and I'll proudly rock it until told otherwise.

So jealous of you guys! Kick some ass... and take some pictures!

I'm not personally claiming to be a defending champ by having that in my signature.

The winners last year have our recognition right under our avatar. You guys wear the "Defending Champs" proud. Team Paradise has a great tradition and now you guys get to be a part of it!

I totally see where you are coming from man but that logo was given to us by our Captain and I'll proudly rock it until told otherwise.
Like I said its my issue, I'm the only one that sees it as a problem so rock on. I'll just try to get it back

Like I said its my issue, I'm the only one that sees it as a problem so rock on. I'll just try to get it back

You don't have to get anything back dude. You have yours and NO ONE can ever take that from you.

Back on track

You guys see that awesome Team THP video? Man those dudes are awesome

Back on track

Lol that's not getting back on track, that's like a sidetrack. :alien:

Back on track

Especially Buffalo Bill 441 Was waiting to see your little poodle come running in. That new house have a well in the basement? #GetANewTablet

I can change it. I don't want to take anything away from the 2013 team.

I can change it. I don't want to take anything away from the 2013 team.
I never should have expressed anything. Leave it as is...let's focus on 2014. Seriously!

Do I have to support one team? Or can I take the route of the Swiss?

Especially Buffalo Bill 441 Was waiting to see your little poodle come running in. That new house have a well in the basement? #GetANewTablet

It's so bad should have just used my phone

#nexttime

So pumped for this event words can't explain it

Which team has the most Canadians? That team will posses my unwavering loyalty!

Which team has the most Canadians? That team will posses my unwavering loyalty!

Howzat is on your team for The King and he also happens to be the Captain of Team Paradise. I've been to Canada and have a Canadian flag on my snowboarding helmet. Just sayin...

MC phone calls are the best, I can remember Captain Dean calling me last year while sitting on the couch, I talked his ear off, especially with questions! Enjoy every last detail.

Do I have to support one team? Or can I take the route of the Swiss?

Slice you can support whichever team or as many as you want.

I know I will be pulling for Team Paradise, but at the same time I'll be pulling for those other 32 guys that weekend.

However there can only be one champion!!!

Howzat is on your team for The King and he also happens to be the Captain of Team Paradise. I've been to Canada and have a Canadian flag on my snowboarding helmet. Just sayin...
You should read the King thread some time.

We'd love your backing Slice.

Back