What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice little frogger club cleaner that should match this particular bag I'm going to get soon. I'm seeing red.

I've actually worn mine out completely and need to get a new one. That's a great purchase.

Got home today after a soggy day at the course, so I brought all my clubs and bag in the house to dry out. As I was taking my clubs out and cleaning and drying them and resting them against the wall, I noticed that my 3 hybrid (Ping G20) grip was offset so I thought that with all the rain it had twisted somehow. I took it into the garage to try and see if I could twist it back to normal to no avail and after a closer inspection I noticed that it was actually the shaft that was twisted and the collar had broken down at the hosel. Well figured it wasn't worth fixing since who knew what actually went wrong and went off to Dick's to get me a new Hybrid.

Was planning on getting a Callaway XHot2 to replace it but when I got there they had last years XHot on sale for $130, so I decided to go with it since I have hit both of them and there was little difference between the two for me and couldn't justify the $70 difference. Also picked up an extra glove and the new B330RX's in yellow too!!! Will be putting it into play tomorrow for hopefully 36 holes.

Can't go wrong with the xhot hybrid. I was going to go the cheaper route, but they didn't have the 4 in regular flex when I was there. You are going to love the new RXs. They're deadly around the green for me, I get one hop and stop with most wedge shots and you know that's not my typical game. Dan can even stop the ball within a couple feet with them.

I blame dawgdaddy...

yhe3y3ed.jpg

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

A nice little frogger club cleaner that should match this particular bag I'm going to get soon. I'm seeing red.
I have two of these and they are phenomenal. One is on my bag, and one is on my bucket for when I clean my clubs.

Just bought a Cleveland 588 MT 6 iron on the bay for $15. Thought that was a steal and I can now see how I am with the MT.
I need to look into this. That Altitude 6i was a failed experiment, but one that was a lot easier to swallow with one club than a whole set.

I need to look into this. That Altitude 6i was a failed experiment, but one that was a lot easier to swallow with one club than a whole set.
Yea I was just dreaming about our clubs and went and checked the bay or. Then I seen that one for a great price So just couldn't pass that one up. Just keep looking for it Pete you'll find one.

Just bought a Cleveland 588 MT 6 iron on the bay for $15. Thought that was a steal and I can now see how I am with the MT.

I love that you're going to have realtime feedback on both the Altitude and the MT dude. No better way to make decisions.

Heck yeah man, I will really find out what will work best for my game. Read alot about these altitudes and they just sound like they are awesome. Can't wait to hit the greens with them.
I love that you're going to have realtime feedback on both the Altitude and the MT dude. No better way to make decisions.

Just fired off payment to AngryYankee for a Mashie+ M4. Happy to throw it in the bag with my M3 and potentially pull my 4i out of the bag.

Still very much intrigued by the new Cobra hybrids, but this will suffice as a cheap option until I decide if I want to go 3,4,5 h in my bag or not.

FJ Sofjoy glove $7.00 on sale from Meijer.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I added the stick man drawing because after about a half dozen putts I realised the putter, when addressing the ball looks like a stick man, :laughing:

A Super Stroke mid slim 2.0 black/white and 2 DG S300 shafts for my wedges!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Game Golf system from Fupresti

Finally bought a orange whip trainer. Can't wait for this after hearing alot of positive comments for it.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I added the stick man drawing because after about a half dozen putts I realised the putter, when addressing the ball looks like a stick man, :laughing:

An absolute game changer for me!! It looks like a spaceship, but my goodness, it rolls the ball so well.

snagged a nearly new never comprimse dinero limited putter off ebay for $50 and also picked up a taylormade rossa daytona1 ghost and a rife aussie from edwin watts for $60 total for both. i'm gonna make putts this year.

Dave Pelz Short Game Bible

Dave Pelz Short Game Bible

Hit me up if you want to chat after reading it. I think he offers a good way to think differently about your wedge game, as well as a framework that gives you some room to do your own thing. I picked and chose what I liked out of it and put it to use with good success.

Hit me up if you want to chat after reading it. I think he offers a good way to think differently about your wedge game, as well as a framework that gives you some room to do your own thing. I picked and chose what I liked out of it and put it to use with good success.

Sounds good, will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back