The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain War, hopefully your kiddos on doing better. My little dude had a low fever the last two days, woke up today with a little higher. No daycare for him or work for me, off to the doc...

Shoveled the driveway at 6:30 drove my kid to daycare on roads that werent even touched yet. Drove to work. Pull in to the lot and get a text that the office is closed. If you know people come in at 7:30am then why would you send a text that the office is closed at 7:45am? I have AWD and I still spun out 1 time on the way home that took me 45 minutes when it is usually a 10 minute drive. I dont even care about wasting my time but I had to bring my daughter out on the road in very dangerous conditions for no reason.

Water main break = no morning shower. I feel gross.

Now that just sucks. Gonna have to put on some extra deodorant and body spray today.
Water main break = no morning shower. I feel gross.

My Corgi has a broken tooth we didn't know about so he has to have surgery to fix it. Normally its not a big deal but he has Addison's Disease so any type of major stress can potentially be fatal so the Doctor has to do a bunch of blood work and tests before a normal routine operation.

Poor guy just can't catch a break.

My Corgi has a broken tooth we didn't know about so he has to have surgery to fix it. Normally its not a big deal but he has Addison's Disease so any type of major stress can potentially be fatal so the Doctor has to do a bunch of blood work and tests before a normal routine operation.

Poor guy just can't catch a break.

Dang. Poor pup. We had a welsh corgi growing up. But ours was about 40lbs overweight and had buck teeth and some pretty rancid breath.

Hope everything goes good though!

Sitting on the most obnoxious conference call. This "consultant" know absolutely nothing about us and has done ZERO prep work... yet is endorsed by our "leadership" I want to fake an illness to get off of this

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

To the member that seemed to walk out with my wedges and putter from my unlocked locker in the clubhouse...

I hope you enjoy them and I hope you have a lot of triple and quadruple bogeys with them.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Hate a thief.

I actually broke down and went back to the doctor for my back again. I have sciatica again and the doctor asked me how long its been bothering me this time. I told him about a month and I got the "are you stupid" look.

Long story short, 2 weeks, no full swing with any club. I guess I will be working on my short game a lot.

To the member that seemed to walk out with my wedges and putter from my unlocked locker in the clubhouse...

I hope you enjoy them and I hope you have a lot of triple and quadruple bogeys with them.

Thats a pretty rotten move, dude. No cameras or anything that would have seen him leaving with them?

that's just shady stuff right there. Hope you find that person and your sticks

Thats a pretty rotten move, dude. No cameras or anything that would have seen him leaving with them?

No cameras. The club has posted pics of them and a missing items flyer.

Hoping someone hits them and doesn't like them and returns them.

I have offered up a reward.

No cameras. The club has posted pics of them and a missing items flyer.

Hoping someone hits them and doesn't like them and returns them.

I have offered up a reward.

I hate hearing things like this. People in this world disgust me.

Ill tell you what. You come to a THP Event, and I will start your new wedge set with a personal wedge from me.

I hate hearing things like this. People in this world disgust me.

Ill tell you what. You come to a THP Event, and I will start your new wedge set with a personal wedge from me.

The bad thing about it, obviously it was someone who needed clubs. So, I am not too disgusted, but all they had to do is ask and I would have let them use them whenever.

Wow, JB... I really appreciate that. I plan on getting to an event this year for sure. However, I do not want you to give me a wedge. You running this site is all I need. I really really appreciate it. I will be at a THP event for SURE this year.

That is just wrong sanz. Absolutely wrong. I'm sorry to hear about that. The Mizunos and the Futura?

That is just wrong sanz. Absolutely wrong. I'm sorry to hear about that. The Mizunos and the Futura?

Correct... for some reason only those. Left everything else alone. My wallet was right on the shelf above it, so I am thankful they didnt run off with that.

I cannot think of a member that has a Futura X with a Fatso on it, so I will be on the lookout.

I have my son's initials written on the Fatso, so that will distinguish it from others.

The bad thing about it, obviously it was someone who needed clubs. So, I am not too disgusted, but all they had to do is ask and I would have let them use them whenever.

Wow, JB... I really appreciate that. I plan on getting to an event this year for sure. However, I do not want you to give me a wedge. You running this site is all I need. I really really appreciate it. I will be at a THP event for SURE this year.

Well the offer is there. You show up, take a look in my bag, and you can have any wedge in there. Widow Maker? Money Maker? Wow Factor? Yes, my wedges are each stamped with one of those things. And you can have any one of them.

Correct... for some reason only those. Left everything else alone. My wallet was right on the shelf above it, so I am thankful they didnt run off with that.

I cannot think of a member that has a Futura X with a Fatso on it, so I will be on the lookout.

I have my son's initials written on the Fatso, so that will distinguish it from others.

Well if it was in the locker room, is that something only members would have access to?

I still can't believe how disgusting people can be. Makes me sick. Do you have a backup putter?

Hate to hear that. People would be surprised what might happen if they just ask.

This is the reason we need a "Regional THP Security Force" . When something like this happens the victim calls the hotline and the guys closest to that member start to put the wheels of justice in motion. (With the sole purpose to recover the stolen items of course)

Damn dude, being your pretty close to my area, I have some cleveland 588's and odyssey putters if you need. If so just shoot me a PM.

Well if it was in the locker room, is that something only members would have access to?

I still can't believe how disgusting people can be. Makes me sick. Do you have a backup putter?

It is DEFINITELY a members only access. I guess technically someone could sneak in, but I highly doubt it.

I would almost bet that it was a member, therefore, I will be on the lookout for the clubs. The proshop has already said they will be on the lookout as well.

I plan on going to grab a cheap putter just to putt inside. I am not going to be playing any golf in the next week or so, so I am going to give it a week or so before I buy anything. I have a warm fuzzy feeling that someone will get cold feet and return them.

Well the offer is there. You show up, take a look in my bag, and you can have any wedge in there. Widow Maker? Money Maker? Wow Factor? Yes, my wedges are each stamped with one of those things. And you can have any one of them.

JB... I truly appreciate this from the bottom of my heart.

The kindness of this website just makes me feel awesome.

See you at an event in 2014!!!

Damn dude, being your pretty close to my area, I have some cleveland 588's and odyssey putters if you need. If so just shoot me a PM.

Vince, I appreciate the offer. I am going to hold off until I get anything in hopes that they are returned.

Just got an awful phone call. May be nothing. May be serious. Need some good THPer vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back