THP TV - New Look For Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV chats with Bridgestone Golf about the new look they have created for 2014.

364K ball fittings last year, thats crazy. Love the universal look across all web viewing mediums

New look, I love it!!!!!

Incredible to think they are fitting 45 people an hour through b-fit. Speaks volumes for the audience and their ability to reach out directly to them.

I swear I was only a couple thousand of those 300,000+ online fittings.

That's awesome that they will streamline everything for every device.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The coolest part was SEEING just how excited they are about all of this. The numbers don't lie, and in fact, when you hear things like 45/hr and 300,000+ they are pretty staggering.

Can't wait to see the new look of their website. That's a crazy amount of people to use their ball fitting.

Excited to see the new look, and responsive design is so nice. Another great interview by THP TV!

New look, I love it!!!!!

Incredible to think they are fitting 45 people an hour through b-fit. Speaks volumes for the audience and their ability to reach out directly to them.

That was my exact thought. 45 an hour is pretty damn impressive. Love the fact they're going to revamp the site and give it a new look!!

45 online ball fittings an hour is staggering! just goes to show how awsome these b330 series are...

Wow those are some pretty staggering numbers, very impressive! Bridgestone has thoroughly impressed me in the B330 series and J40s. I'm definitely looking forward to their lineup next year and surfing the updated site.

I always thought the mobile site was pretty good, but the ball fitting capabilities were definitely not up to the full website experience. It's nice that they are going to have the same experience on all devices.

I haven't played around with their online ball fitting took in quite some time. Sounds like a perfect snow day project.

I forgot how good their ball selector is, especially if you know your numbers.

Cool video. Bridgestone is still the premier ball fitter in golf. Have done both B-Fit and live fittings several times. Both methods really work.

Very cool! I haven't been to their site since last month, I'm gonna have to go and check out the new look. Good stuff! 45 ball fittings an hour, that's cool!

Responsive Adaptive Design (RAD) is so cool. I only wish all websites were created this way!

Last edited:
This reminded mw to go get fit again based on my current game and sure enough, still in the B330. Such an awesome ball.

Responsive design is awesome when used correctly. Sometimes a native app is necessary, but I think Bridgestone hits the nail on the head. I know my own website gets almost 40% of its traffic from mobile phones/tablets now and it is increasing every single month. If you own a business and your resources are not heavily invested in mobile, your already dying and you just don't know it yet.

I have been to a couple of their ball fitting events, pretty cool stuff to see how the different balls react.

I love how customer driven Bridgestone is. Between fitting using data from real golfers, the live chat options, the test drive program, and now the seemless new website design, they really make it easy for golfers to get the right info and equipment for their game.

This is a great way to educate the public on how to gain performance and enhance their golf games. Golf balls are part of your equipment and gaming the correct ball for your swing, is a large step towards lowering your scores. Great job Bridgestone :clapp:

300k fittings? Wow. That is amazing.

Looking forward to seeing the new website and the changes they have made. Pretty cool that it's the same site throughout every form of surfing the web.

I really enjoyed this one. Amazing to see how many fittings they perform and where they are headed.

Just toyed with the new ball fitting tool using my most recent LM numbers and I like how it takes the numbers and not just what someone thinks they need or prefer.

1) e-6
2) b330-RX
3) b330-s

I really enjoyed this one. Amazing to see how many fittings they perform and where they are headed.

Just toyed with the new ball fitting tool using my most recent LM numbers and I like how it takes the numbers and not just what someone thinks they need or prefer.

1) e-6
2) b330-RX
3) b330-s

Interesting that even though I am sure swing speed is taken into the equation. It dosen't automatically kick out the >105 mph ball. Good stuff.

Great to hear some exciting changes for Bridgestone. Can't wait for the cool and functional site to get updated.

300k fittings with B-Fit?!?! That right there speaks volumes how the general public feels about Bridgestone.

I like the move to a seamless viewing platform across devices. Can't wait!

Back