#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

I think this is a brilliant idea for an event, Kudos to Wilson for jumping in with THP for this, it will be awesome!

What a gorgeous looking course! There will be some very lucky THP'ers!

9 EXTREMELY lucky THP'ers. THP does it once again.

In honor of this announcement GG and i are dining at a Chicago style restaurant tonight.

sade7are.jpg

myte5asu.jpg

In honor of this announcement GG and i are dining at a Chicago style restaurant tonight.

sade7are.jpg

myte5asu.jpg

Just got heartburn from looking at that, but it looks oh so good.

I want that pizza.

JB: did you just happen to wait until you guys felt good enough and were craving Chicago style food to make this announcement?

I know you're gonna deny it but I dunno.

:alien:

Another great opp right here, good luck everyone!

JB: did you just happen to wait until you guys felt good enough and were craving Chicago style food to make this announcement?

I know you're gonna deny it but I dunno.

:alien:

No but that would have made sense.

sade7are.jpg

myte5asu.jpg

This is not on my Morgan Cup diet! But, enjoy guys!

I want that pizza.

Dr. Atkins, were he still alive, would not approve!

I've always had a soft spot for Wilson since I was a boy. One of my first sets of irons was Wilson, and I always played Wilson balls. (Actually playing Duos this winter). As if I wasn't already convinced I wanted to be at this event, this announcement really seals it. This will be a very, very special experience and I'm looking forward to the contests to try and qualify.

I'm really looking forward to this one, I hope I can get in!

I know this one is a while away, but I am so excited to get up there for #PersonalDistance

I just remember clearing two slices at Gino's East a few years ago and was so full, I started looking for my final resting place along the beach. It was awesome and I need to try it again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just cleared the calander for this one, hope to be one of the lucky 9. Better up the social media skills. I don't think you can beat this opportunity, and the price, how did that happen? THP have some great blackmail info on Wilson staff? (Just kidding, but "regular" people would have to pull some major strings, even blackmail to pull this off, guess that what make THP not "regular" but great)

October, eh? ... this might be in my wheelhouse!

BTW, how the heck did this slide by:

Yes. While its only a few dollars off, the event is closed for those attending only due to a number of things that we have not listed yet.

Wow!!! This looks like an incredible event for 9 lucky THPers!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wow. I must have missed this thread during the day what a bargain!! I can't wait to hear more about this event. Seriously can't get over the price of this one for all that you are getting.

Would love to be in this one but I dont think the wife will be okay with a golf trip on 1st anni weekend lol.

Would love to be in this one but I dont think the wife will be okay with a golf trip on 1st anni weekend lol.

THats garbage, just tell her you will have many more anniversaries in the future, but only 1 event like this!!

JB that is NOT a Chicago dog.

Oh and I'll definitely be entering this!

Sounds like one amazing event, Wilson really pulled out all the stops, I'm sure THP had something to do with that! Amazing!!!

Wow that is awesome. A shame it's only open to 9 people but they will be lucky for sure.

Wow that is awesome. A shame it's only open to 9 people but they will be lucky for sure.

Oh my God! I missed that in the first post. Wow! On my, my.

Back