2014 Northern Trust Open [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week's tournament is also the kick off for 2014 THP Fantasy Golf and is always a fun event.

First "full" field of the year right?

• Admin
My lineup is set and I took a bunch of flyers this week.

My lineup is set and I took a bunch of flyers this week.

Me too, a little of this and that. Tried to get guys though that have played a few times already this year

I think I'm going the flyer route this week as well.

I'm excited for this one, for some reason I always really enjoy this tourney.

Should be done good chatter in the weekends in the tour stop threads

I've never played fantasy golf before, so you guys are probably going to kick my butt.

Set my lineup and have a mix of top money down to no money. Will be interesting to see how it falls.

I've never played fantasy golf before, so you guys are probably going to kick my butt.

1 down, 248 more people to go

not me, last year i went the flyer route all too often and crashed more than not. 9 golfers, $2M spent exactly...none that I would consider a surprise to win or finish top 10. Though I'm saving my real horses for the biggest payday events.

I really like this stop on the PGA Tour. Can't wait to watch it and hopefully get off to a good start in Fantasy Golf!

One of my favorites. 18 is one of the best finishing holes on Tour.

What is a flyer team? I'm a rookie and don't now the lingo yet.

oops wrong thread :banghead:

Fun course to watch these guys navigate. Lineup is set!

What is a flyer team? I'm a rookie and don't now the lingo yet.

Meaning that some of the guys chosen are really off the radar, not chosen by the majority

WOOHOO!! Classic track. Look for the old guys to clog up the leaderboard.

Such an amazing golf course, I can't wait to catch some on TV!

I love watching these guys play Riviera. Classic old school track that still demands respect.

Really looking forward to the long weekend off from work and watching this. Hopefully my picks help me out too.

Back