What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go! We only made it nine up here, nasty out there.

It was in the 60's here with little wind. Last time I get out until Friday or Saturday.

[h=1]What did you shoot today?[/h]
Nearly the wife as she smirked this morning when she knew the weather was stopping me from playing AGAIN :banghead:

What did you shoot today?

35/41 for a 76. Front 9 was -2 thru 6 but then the group in front slowed to a brutal pace and a beverage or two was consumed. Hard to complain with a four over round but would've liked to keep the momentum going

Edit: Siri butchered that

35/41 for a 76. Front 9 was -2 thru 6 but then the group in front slowed to a brutal pace and a beverage or two was consumed. Hard to complain with a full overwound, but would've liked to keep the momentum going

Solid round!

Good shooting Wardy. I hate having a good round and being slowed by groups ahead. Always throws me off as well.

Good shooting Wardy. I hate having a good round and being slowed by groups ahead. Always throws me off as well.

Three hours to complete 9 holes. I believe it was a scramble round as we were wedged into a tournament and one would putt and they'd drop at that spot. They were painful. So hard to keep concentration when you're irritated and they have specials for beverages.

Three hours to complete 9 holes. I believe it was a scramble round as we were wedged into a tournament and one would putt and they'd drop at that spot. They were painful. So hard to keep concentration when you're irritated and they have specials for beverages.

Haha! Yes that would be incredibly hard to concentrate.

Nice shooting Mikey!

Heading back to Prestwick on Sunday. I have imploded on hole #9 both times I have been there. I do not intend on that being the case again this time ... doubt i will get another lesson in this week due to weather. Hope I can get some short game practice in at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got out for 18 holes today. Shot a 40/42 for 82. 8/14 fwy's hit. 8/18 GIR's. 34 putts but three 3 putts, one of those wasn't too bad due to a long first putt, but the other two were poor efforts. Had 2 birdies, 8 pars, 5 bogies, 2 dbl bogies and a lousy triple bogey to close out the round on the 18th hole. Poor course management on that last hole. Should have hit 3w off the tee, instead hit Driver and found a water hazard. 3w would not have reached the water. Overall though pleased with how I played considering how little I've gotten out since January.

Got out for 18 holes today. Shot a 40/42 for 82. 8/14 fwy's hit. 8/18 GIR's. 34 putts but three 3 putts, one of those wasn't too bad due to a long first putt, but the other two were poor efforts. Had 2 birdies, 8 pars, 5 bogies, 2 dbl bogies and a lousy triple bogey to close out the round on the 18th hole. Poor course management on that last hole. Should have hit 3w off the tee, instead hit Driver and found a water hazard. 3w would not have reached the water. Overall though pleased with how I played considering how little I've gotten out since January.

Good post freeze round buddy :golf2:

Great front 9! Shot a 46, exactly 18 putts, no three jacks. Smart lag putting, solid play all around.

Terrible back 9! 55, 22 putts, drives all over the place, 2 penalty strokes (something I've tried very hard to reduce), irons were bad, and just couldn't get loose. Ah, well, still have a lesson tomorrow and 18 holes on Monday. A lot of golf to be done this weekend, I'll get right back in the groove.

Shot a 36-40 for 76. Was tempted to stop playing after front nine when it started raining on the 8th hole but eagled the ninth so kept on going ! Messy back nine with some poor iron shots and putting, got on par 5 for 2 and 3 putted for par - sums up my day.

Shot a 36-40 for 76. Was tempted to stop playing after front nine when it started raining on the 8th hole but eagled the ninth so kept on going ! Messy back nine with some poor iron shots and putting, got on par 5 for 2 and 3 putted for par - sums up my day.

76 is still solid round!

Yeah can't complain - consistantly in the 73-78 range since xmas but want to get that magical under par round one day !

And you will soon brother! Keep working at it

42/43=85, 9 more and shot 41. Missed 2 fairways, had 2 three putts and 2 birdies for the 3 sides. The high numbers got me today, 2 triples and 5 doubles. Played with Golfer64 and we had a blast, weather in the 60's after the ice storm of Wednesday is just crazy but no complaints here.

42/43=85, 9 more and shot 41. Missed 2 fairways, had 2 three putts and 2 birdies for the 3 sides. The high numbers got me today, 2 triples and 5 doubles. Played with Golfer64 and we had a blast, weather in the 60's after the ice storm of Wednesday is just crazy but no complaints here.

You guys playing in the slosh huh? I guess I need to get off my butt and get back out there. ?⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is El Diablo? I've heard it's the hilliest in Florida. Has me curious.

No chance of that. It has some elevation but nothing significant. I really like the layout, but I wouldn't drive any further than an hour to play it, and I only do because there's not much to play in my area.

Their rack rates are like $50, which is more than it should be considering how far out of the way it is and there are literally no amenities.

Shot 77. Played the Muni today with their tiny greens and only hit 3 GIR again. Had a lot of putts from the fringe, so that skews it a little bit. 2-3 club wind so that was tough to navigate as times.

Shot 77. Played the Muni today with their tiny greens and only hit 3 GIR again. Had a lot of putts from the fringe, so that skews it a little bit. 2-3 club wind so that was tough to navigate as times.

Excellent.......

Shot a 87 on a par 70 course. pretty happy with it being the first round this year.

Tale of two 9's today

Sloppy 48 on the front with no pars

Made a slight adjustment and had 41 on the back with 2 birdies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back