Putter Fitting w/ Pat O'Brien & SeeMore Putters - THP TV

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV got chance to catch up with one of the best teachers out there to discuss putter fitting and to have a THPer go through a fitting on video.

Dang! How lucky is Dean to get fit by the big man himself. That was really cool to watch.

Dean, all I can say is, LUCKY!!! That's awesome, an excellent video.

Loved this video. Michelle Wie should run and find Pat O'Brien for a proper fitting and putting lesson!

Great video to show the basics. He is right on it being the quick version. My SPi instructor spent over an hour with me working on getting the right set-up.

This was a great watch. Fastest fitting ever as Pat stated but I never would've guessed that Dean would be at 33.5.

Dean: how does that compare to what you typically play? Has me automatically wondering if at 35" I am not getting into an athletic enough posture.

And has me even more excited for the SeeMore event!

Great video! Had a fitting with Pat O'Brien a couple years ago and haven't looked back. Great job Dean.

This was a great watch. Fastest fitting ever as Pat stated but I never would've guessed that Dean would be at 33.5.

Dean: how does that compare to what you typically play? Has me automatically wondering if at 35" I am not getting into an athletic enough posture.

And has me even more excited for the SeeMore event!

Yes, I'm really looking forward to visiting SeeMore in June. If a fitting is not included in the event, I'll probably make an appointment the day before and go a day early for it.

Love the video and that information.

Awesome segment. Lucky Dean!! Some invaluable knowledge there.

Wow that is cool. Fastest and coolest putter fitting ever. I took a lot away from this, mostly my 35" putter is probably jacking with my posture and alignment.

Wow that is cool. Fastest and coolest putter fitting ever. I took a lot away from this, mostly my 35" putter is probably jacking with my posture and alignment.

I would be shocked if several people didn't see this video today and think. Is my putter really the best fit for me?

I would be shocked if several people didn't see this video today and think. Is my putter really the best fit for me?

Definitely eye opening for sure.

Awesome information and fitting done by one of the best in the business. Even with the speed of the fitting I am sure Dean received a great fitting!

So much great information in this video. I know I need to go through a putter fitting sooner than later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, so that was awesome. Dean is a lucky fella. Pat O'Brien is just so awesome.

Well that was awesome. Lucky Dean!

Pat is crazy good at what he does. Was very cool to see him work with Dean on this and to listen in.

Great video. Very good stuff about length and lie angle!

Great video. Lots of great information there. I definitely wonder how that translates for me.

Great video. Ive never done an actual putter fitting, always went off of feel. Might have to look into getting one done.

This was probably one of the coolest things I have seen here this year! I cannot wait for the Seemore Event. Thanks for posting that. Great Job guys!

JM

Yes, I'm really looking forward to visiting SeeMore in June. If a fitting is not included in the event, I'll probably make an appointment the day before and go a day early for it.
The schedule says that Saturday is a tour, fitting, and instruction at SeeMore HQs. Looks like we are all in luck!

That was a fun watch. Definitely going to play around with all the stuff he mentioned.

Back