The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
BgURAslCQAEJOeO.jpg

So.. 58 days till the Masters?

Man I hate UPS. Club arrives, "oh yeah you owe us an extra $22.44 for brokerage!"

Seriously?

Man I hate UPS. Club arrives, "oh yeah you owe us an extra $22.44 for brokerage!"

Seriously?

That would be a more hate "Canada" thing wouldn't it?

I would say it is hate Canada, but FedEx doesn't charge me brokerage... so it is a uniquely UPS thing.

So I have been a little MIA from THP but last week I lost a great friend suddenly and extremely unexpectedly. She was only 32 and a mother of 3 with one less than 2 weeks old. Without going into too many of the details the whole situation hit hard for both my wife and I. I have a GREAT group of friends all from high school that I am extremely close to and we all have helped each other deal with our loss. It sucks that such a horrible event makes you appreciate everything that you have. I have thought about all of the little things that we deal with on a day to day basis and how they really don't matter when you think about the big picture.

I feel a sense of closure after the wake and funeral but also pain because I know that I will miss my friend so much.

So sorry to hear that man... and yea, something like that definitely puts things in perspective. My condolences to you, and even more so to the children. Sounds like they will have a lot of help though. If you ever want to vent / talk, just PM me. I have been through something like this before, and I know how tough it is.

Of course not. Canada is the bestest (when it comes to curling).

I HATE SOUTHWEST AIRLINES!

i asked the gate agent three times if the flight was going to delayed. Each time I got the canned answer 'you'll be fine' it's now an hour later. I had a set I was comfortable le. They pulled me off the plane to book me on another flight as they would hold the plane in Houston to Vegas for just 11 of us. I pull all my crap,together, get off the plane, wait in line only to told they will in fact hold the plane in Houston and we ahold reboard. I'm not stuck next to the guy that feels he needs to be in my seat with hammer breathe. Did I mention I hate southwest!

i asked the gate agent three times if the flight was going to delayed. Each time I got the canned answer 'you'll be fine' it's now an hour later. I had a set I was comfortable le. They pulled me off the plane to book me on another flight as they would hold the plane in Houston to Vegas for just 11 of us. I pull all my crap,together, get off the plane, wait in line only to told they will in fact hold the plane in Houston and we ahold reboard. I'm not stuck next to the guy that feels he needs to be in my seat with hammer breathe. Did I mention I hate southwest!

Dude, I feel your pain Freddie. Told you that 30min between your flights would not be helpful. Safe travels my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say it is hate Canada, but FedEx doesn't charge me brokerage... so it is a uniquely UPS thing.

I've never had it with Purulator either.

Blame Canada!

man that sounds like something Delta would pull

So I have been a little MIA from THP but last week I lost a great friend suddenly and extremely unexpectedly. She was only 32 and a mother of 3 with one less than 2 weeks old. Without going into too many of the details the whole situation hit hard for both my wife and I. I have a GREAT group of friends all from high school that I am extremely close to and we all have helped each other deal with our loss. It sucks that such a horrible event makes you appreciate everything that you have. I have thought about all of the little things that we deal with on a day to day basis and how they really don't matter when you think about the big picture.

I feel a sense of closure after the wake and funeral but also pain because I know that I will miss my friend so much.
Just saw this Jesse. Sorry for your loss. Positive thoughts headed your way buddy and if you need anything, let me know.

Here's my rant for today in a single picture.

Here's my rant for today in a single picture.

I bet they show tomorrow...If it's any consolation fedex didn't update the status til after it was delivered.

I'm kinda butt hurt right now.

I bet they show tomorrow...If it's any consolation fedex didn't update the status til after it was delivered.

Yeah, it's just odd. I knew the snow was going to slow things down, but I don't like seeing N/A as an expected delivery date, especially when the tracking says the package is still in California after a week.

I'm just really anxious to get these in the bag for this weekend's practice session/lesson and round hopefully Monday.

I'm tired and ready be me home, something simple. Or is it with Obama flying in when I want to fly out. Sleep has forgotten me.

36 hours of work in the last 48 hours. No Thp, no sleep no nothing. Come on Friday! On a good note its going well just F me a lot of work.

36 hours of work in the last 48 hours. No Thp, no sleep no nothing. Come on Friday! On a good note its going well just F me a lot of work.
I know how that feels, dude. Hard work now pays off in the future.

Much needed break. You are working too hard my man.

Yikes, the last 3 hours have been emotionally exhausting.
Coming home to your wife having a near mental breakdown is just awful. I don't mean that in a selfish way at all, it's just so hard to watch and hell if I know how to deal with it. Thankfully she seems to be doing much better at the moment.

Yikes, the last 3 hours have been emotionally exhausting.
Coming home to your wife having a near mental breakdown is just awful. I don't mean that in a selfish way at all, it's just so hard to watch and hell if I know how to deal with it. Thankfully she seems to be doing much better at the moment.

Hopefully everything turns out ok ArmyGolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back