Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have read over the last few weeks, THP has a full schedule of close to 15 events coming in 2014. One of those events is something incredibly unique with Wilson Staff and THP called #PersonalDistance and it is going to be incredible. To read about the entire 2014 THP Events Calendar, click here.

Today we are excited to kick start the entry process into #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff. <--- All event info can be found here

FGTOURWARD_Twitter-S.jpg

THP Events
How do you get into THP Events? All you need is your 2014 Albatross Club Membership. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you qualify for all of our events if you get in. If you are not and want the chance to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Entering
What you will need - Twitter
Refer a friend to try the new FG Tour ball! Tweet what’s in the image above, and Wilson will send you BOTH a 2-ball pack! Must follow @WilsonGolf & @HackersParadise

“I want @ [Friend's Twitter Handle] to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf, so we BOTH get a free 2-ball pack! I’m paying it #FGTourward.”

Here are the rules
1. One winner will be randomly selected out of the entries in the thread.
2. Only one entry per person will be counted.
3. You must be 18 years or older to join the THP Event
4. There are costs associated w/ the event portion of this giveaway. The link above has that info.

Contest has concluded
You can enter to just get the golf balls, by using Twitter and not posting your tweet in this thread.

5 Steps To Success
1. Follow @HackersParadise & @WilsonGolf on Twitter
2. Tweet the message that is listed above
3. Copy & paste that tweet in this thread
4. Get new golf balls to try
5. Sit back and see if you won entry into this amazing event

The Prize
A Spot in #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff
A custom fit driver by Wilson Staff R&D custom fitting team
Tour of the Wilson Staff Innovation Center
Dinner & Golf in Chicago
All details are in the link posted above

And So Much More

Good luck everybody and we look forward to finding out who will be the 1st THPer to get invited to the incredible event known as #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff.

Last edited:

yolo.

great contest! thanks to THP and Wilson staff

What a cool way to kick off the contests for this event!

Pretty awesome contest, right here. I will post on twitter later today.

Big thanks to THP and Wilson!

Let's get the party started!

So awesome. The build up around this event has me super pumped!

Sit back and relax!

Whaaaaaaa? YES!

@Jman_THP

Love this contest, can't wait Chi town in the fall. Good luck fellow THPers!

Here we go!

Easy peasy, good luck everyone

I want @andrewhickerson to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf so we both get a free 2-ball pack I'm paying it forward #fgtourforward

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

This is too funny, I sent this tweet before I even knew about this contest, double bonus!

Back